Writing IELTS Task 2- hard willing and hard working as the way to successfulness

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
Some people think that hard work and determination are the keys to success in life. Some, on the other hand, think that there are other factors behind a successful life. Give your opinion

Hard willing and hardworking are both keys to success in reality life. However, some people think that not just these couple of factors that make our dream come true. In my perspective, hard effort and determination are the most important factors that can deliver people to be success owing to the fact that both of them can push people to always struggle with their dream and never give up until they can achieve what they want.

First of all, a result is always based on how people do it, and both of factors always give a turning out that has same proportion with what has been done before. There are many well-known people who achieve their success just by doing it. For example Erwin Schrödinger, the most influences person in science. Previously, he is humble person who has not extraordinary talent. In as much as he always study more and more, he can find novel invention in science that no one made it before.

On the other hand, many gifted people with their extraordinary talent who lose their dream just because they have not hard willing and hard working. Thomas Alfa Edison said that to be success, people just need 1% intelligence and 99% effort to make it happen. Thank to this statement, talent do not give much influences and it cannot change anything without action.

All in all, hard willing and hardworking are both of the essential factors to achieve well-being in reality life, and without action a dream never happen.
MufliHamid - / 21 7  
DEAR PRAMUDIANA
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.
SUCCESS IS A RESULT THAT HARD TO BE DEFINED, IT CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL IMPROVEMENT OF FINANCIAL, INTELLECTUAL, OR EVEN SPIRITUAL. FOR THIS REASON, NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION ARE THE TOP POINTS TO SUCCEED. HOWEVER, SOME PEOPLE ARGUE THAT OPPORTUNITY AND GUIDANCE WILL MAKE THE THEIR DREAM COME TRUE. IN MY PERSPECTIVE, WITH A STRONG PERSEVERANCE AND DILIGENCE, ALL THE FACTORS IN TERM OF BECOMING SUCCESSFUL MIGHT BE NEUTRALIZED.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS Task 2- hard willing and hard working as the way to successfulness