Hard work and persistence are believed as the keys to get success in life. However, others argue..

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Some people think that hard work and determination are the keys to success in life. Some, on the other hand, think that there are other factors behind a successful life. Give your opinion.

Hard work and persistence are believed as the keys to get success in life. However, others argue, there are other enormous factors to support people's triumphant. Personally, I believe that hard work and determination are not the only ones reason for successful life but I realise both factors become the keys. This essay will first discuss how decent line of family can help people to get their goals, and then talk how hard work and determination give strong benefit for people's winning.

In fact, some people have had a destiny as a success person, even before they are born. It can be seen from their family. An individual who born in rich family live with luxuries, and dead with their property. It is proven by some children from celebrities. They will be easier to get anything they want because of their descent line. All of facilities that are provided for them, make those children get high quality of education, health facilities, and any others. However, we are unable to make a generalisation for that since many people can handle that richness and dissipate it.

Honestly, I strongly believe that hard work and determination still become the biggest keys for getting success. Taking data from People Magazine, seventy eight from one hundred the most influence people over the world, such as Mark Zuckerberg (The founder of Facebook) and Steve Jobs (The founder of Apple inc.), was not born form wealthy family. What they have are strong determination for success and hard work.

All in all, I believe that hard work and determination are the key for people's successful though there are other factors which able to influence it.
UnBound 1 / 4  
I really like how you thoroughly explained the prompt. I found it very engaging. The only suggestion I would make is to broaden the vocabulary in the writing. In order to make a paper sound more professional, it is important that everyday words are used at a minimum.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hard work and persistence are believed as the keys to get success in life. However, others argue..