Hardships of university studies than schools: IELTS prepartion essay

Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Nowadays, students find it hard to study at university compared to school studies. Why this is happening? What is the solution to this problem?

Generally, many students are not performing well in their graduate studies as compared to their grades during school education. As it is one of the most significant issues persisting among many adolescents, let's have an eye on what are all the causes and its possible solutions.

Though many things could be the reasons for poor performance of students in colleges, following are more often noticed everywhere. Firstly, there is a lack of proper attention from parents once their children enter into college. Secondly, irresponsible behaviour of students towards studies, lethargic attitude, poor preparation for exams, innocence of challenges which are in pipeline in future.

Furthermore, when we take about parents, they feel much relaxed and fail to take care of their children's activities and performance in studies. In addition, students staying in hostels make use of the liberty as advantage and choose their way in wrong direction with influence of bad relations and habits. Besides all these deviations, many poor students have to carry their family's financial crunch in addition which results in losing their studies altogether.

All the above said causes can be rectified through the following measures. For example, parents should be in regular interaction with their champs, though they reached teenage hood. Teachers should be capable of creating good bonding with students and help them to catch clear clarity about life and their responsibilities. Government should provide financial support to poor students via scholarships based on their family background and educational qualifications.

In conclusion, as a whole we all have a responsible role to play in nurturing our future generations to lay better foundation for our society. Hence, parents and teachers should take prompt action on monitoring and encouraging young people in aspects of their life.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai Arun ...

Overall good attempt...
third para..
All the above..
Cut for example: put one idea or point and then for ex..
This para all sentances contain 'should' it is my problem too...
Put the sentaces in other ways...
Good improvement..are you following time...?
good luck..
Let us know your result and center name..
Tessy
OP Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Thanks Tessy. I am keeping the time in mind always.
As of now I can say center name.
British Council Singapore. By the way may I know where are you from?

Arun
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai..
Arun..

I am Mrs. Tessy James, from India, kerala, kottayam..
Employed in K.S.A..

Time should not be in your mind 40 mint. Task always try to do in 30minits..

I asked your...b4. Bt now so late...
Mine somewhere in the forum..after exam search it if you want...)Ř›

Hope you got it...
Thanks
All the best
Tessy

Thanks
OP Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Hi Tessy,
Thanks, I could get what does the following lines meant?

I asked your...b4. Bt now so late...

I will come up with next essay tmrw. now here already crossed 2 AM

catch you trmw

Arun
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...
Read my prev comments...
No use now...
Leave it...
Tessy..
Kitsumi 4 / 97 16  
You mentioned the government, but they were not alluded to in your introduction or conclusion. Integrate them more.
Also; parents should not NEED to help their kids in universities. That's the whole point of high school, so the kids learn to be independent. Raising a child to be dependent on the parent forever is not the point of parenting. I'm not saying drop the contact forever, but they don't need to know about every little thing the student does.
OP Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Thanks for your time in evaluating my essay. I agree with most of your points. Will try to concentrate on those areas.
One thing which I don't understand is "Students dont stay in hostels"
But normally they stay in college hostels while they study at college. Even I too stayed in college hostel for taking my Bachelor Degree.
I hope this may not in practice at your place, I guess. In India most of the students get away from home and stay in hostel for their studies.

Thanks a lot Tian. Keep helping me in my writings.
Kitsumi 4 / 97 16  
I think you mean dorms? Most university/college students in Canada stay in dorms, dormitories, rented houses or apartments. Hostels generally refer to cheap tourist lodgings primarily catering to backpackers and travellers. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostel
OP Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Understood well. Thank you very much. Kindly pen down on my next essay later.
nps - / 1  
wikipedia Hostel_(disambiguation)
Hostel may also refer to:
In India, a Hostel is a Boarding school or dormitory for resident students at colleges.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hardships of university studies than schools: IELTS prepartion essay