What hasppened with the Beagle Mars - new revelations

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
Beagle Mars probe probably didn't crash, new analysis shows

After Beagle airplane arrived at Mars in 2003, the scientist did not receive any updated information, therefore they predicted it had damaged. However, after nearly a decade. They successfully detected its operation there, then started the project immediately. In this experiment, they applied the new method which hopefully results in the fascinating outcome, it is called reflection analysis. Furthermore, The solar panels are not only employed to fuel the airlines but also to measure the proportion of sunlight can be absorbed. In addition, after the airline has successfully landed on Mars, it has proved that NASA is the only one space agency which is capable of executing it.

Source:
newscientist
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha, here is my thought;

(1) [...] any updated information, thereforeinformation; therefore, // information. Therefore,("therefore" is adverb, so you cannot make it as connector) they predicted it had damaged.

(2) However, after nearly a decade.(you miss verb on this sentence; probably, you'd better use comma after decade to connect the next sentence)
(3) They successfully detected its operation(tell me about "its" referred to?) there, [...]
(4) [...] outcome, it is calledwhich is called//called reflection analysis.

OVERALL, I FIND YOUR SUMMARY NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED BECAUSE I DO NOT FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MAIN TOPIC ON YOUR SUMMARY. THEN, YOU CAN USE LINKING WORDS WHICH IS SUITABLE WITH YOUR MEANING.

Home / Writing Feedback / What hasppened with the Beagle Mars - new revelations