Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

having a birthmother is a good opportunity (is it a good essay?)

nelit 1 / -  
please help me!

topic: having a birthmother is a good opportunity for the ones who can not have a baby in a natural way.

Motherhood is the greatest perios that every woman wants to live but some of them can not have a baby on account of ill health.Therefore, they think to find a birth mother.Together with technological advances, it is possible that have a baby by having a birthmother.In some countries, it is legal and it even become a popular occupation.However, in my opinion, having a surrogate mother is not a good opportunity for the ones who can not have a baby in a natural way.

First of all, in some societies, people believe that the real mother is to be the one who bears it. In other words, religious concerns do not let having a baby by a birthmother.For instance, in Islam, having a baby which is out of natural ways is seem religiously permissible.

Secondly, being a birth mother bring about exploitation.Moreover, people can accept to become surrogate mothers just to earn money.Although, most women have children,they can be a birth mother.For example, in India, is is widespread and most of foreign families come there to find a birthmother because the price of surrogate motherhood is low.

As a lot of people support the view that having a birth mother is not a good opportunity, there are some opponents claiming that it is inebitable chance for families who can not have a baby.In addition, the parents do not experience any difficulties before,during or after pregnancy, and they can have a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere.On the other hant, in such a situation, they can not feel as a mother or father because a real parent is to be on development of a baby's side at any moment.

All things considered, having a birthmother is not a good solution for people not having a baby in a normal way because adjuring can be a problem neither a surrogate mother or a baby.I believe that, if a parent wants to have a child, they should adopt a child.

I am having a proficiency exam.:( Is it a pass essay?

Home / Writing Feedback / having a birthmother is a good opportunity (is it a good essay?)