After having experience for a year, students are finally understand and know their skills

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Working or traveling after finishing high school is usually doing by young people in the several countries. It happens because some reasons. But if teenagers are encourage to doing that before starting university studies. It will have positive and negative effect for their selves.

Deciding work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies have advantages, which are young people have more experience and new knowledge than other, and then they will more understand what will they take to majority On University. It is caused young people know about their passion. Other than that, people who are traveling on the other Cities or counties will comprehend about the situation every place. It has positive effect for their life in societies before starting university studies. For example: A young people when studied in high school do not aware their ability or still confused to decide department that will take in university. But after having experience for a year they are finally understand and know what are their skill which is want to be developed.

On the other hand, although having advantages when work or travel before starting university studies, but this situation have negative effect. Whereas, when young people have worked and gotten income, they will enjoy and decide to still work and they do not to continue their study. If this happen, will cause some countries just have teenagers who have low education. Having low education can cause lack of economic growth in a country and this situation impact on young people's own.

Based on that, it can be conclude that teenagers are decide to work or travel for a year after finishing high school must know their priority and what are they want after doing that. Because of this have advantages and disadvantages for their abilities and decision, before starting university studies.
Reski, I don't think that you can score higher than a 4 with this essay. It is just too stressful for the reader to try and comprehend what you are trying to say. The lack of grammar and proper vocabulary usage has made the overall essay highly difficult for a person reading it to make sense of. Your line of reasoning lacks proper development and does not always deliver a clear idea as to the message that you are trying to convey. I know that in your mind, you are thinking in your native tongue and then using a very basic mode of translation to write those thoughts in English. It doesn't work that way. You have to learn how to properly develop your thoughts in English by starting out with simple sentence development and grammar structures within your thoughts. That basic skill is what you can use to write a somewhat coherent paper. This, over time, will turn into a smoother version of your thought and writing process in English.
Arlen 20 / 40 3  
hi,
here are my suggestions,

DecidingDecide to work or to travel for a gap year between finishing high school and starting university studieshavehas severals advantages

Based on that, it can be conclude thatTo sum up , teenagers are decide to work....

"Although" and "but" cannot use in one sentence.

Hope it helps!
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Other than that, people who are traveling on the other Cities ...>>... people who travel to the other Cities
is better i think, hope it helps.

Reski, I think your essay is good, in my opinion someone if he want to become success must finished his education before to work. because in this world many bad people who can drop and deceive you, if you don't have knowledge. you will failed to become success. And I suggest you don't forget to study hard and pray. I have recommendation movie, you must watch 3 idiots (indian movie). That movie about someone who study hard and he can become sucess without certificate of university. because the intellegence of human divided 3 type, IQ EQ SQ. if you just have IQ and don't have EQ and SQ, probably your probabilty to sucess is lower than people have all of them. In conclusion, if you want to sucess is better you prepare your study before work, because you need knowledge.

Home / Writing Feedback / After having experience for a year, students are finally understand and know their skills