Having long hair - Essay - Feedback

Maite 1 / -  
Having long hair.

Every time I go to the hairdresser, I want to kill the barber. I love my long hair and I only want to cut my hairs tips and he always cut too much. Why I love my long hair?

Some advantages of having long hair lie in the ease in you can change your look, you can wear your hair picked up to create multiple hairstyles, or if you want it loose , straightening is perfect for a party, also a unkempt look make us see more natural and men love it.

On the other hand when it is too hot in order to be more fresh you have to keep it up off the neck in a ponytail for example, furthermore the humidity it is a problem if you have curly hair because it tend to pump up. Another thing to take into account it is that long hair requires good washing in order to keep it healthy. In my case the worst problem is the wind, because en Rio Gallegos it blows very hard, so I have to fix and brush my hair all the time.

Having long hair is a matter of choice, it has their advantages and disadvantages but in my case I think it gives you lots of options on what you want to do with it, from wavy to curly to straightened hair.

Assignment's prompts:
*Essay of any topic
*200 houndred words
*Grammar correction
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) I can help with your essay and grammar.

One thing you say is a bit harsh-- the part where you say you want to kill the barber... that's kind of extreme, maybe you could express your feelings for him in different words?

Also, you switch "tense" a couple of times, you should keep writing in one tense throughout the essay, it makes it easier to read. I mean that if you begin talking about "I" and "me" you should keep talking this way, instead of switching to "you" and "us".

I love my long hair, and I prefer to only want to cut my hairsthe tips.and heThe barber always cuts off too much. Why do I love my long hair? ( instead of a question here, you could say " There are many reasons that I love having long hair" or something like that)

SomeOne advantage of having long hair lies in the ease inis that you can change your look.For example, you can wear your hair picked up to create multiple hairstyles, or you could wear it loose.Straightened hair is perfect for a party, andalsoan unkempt look makes us see morelook natural and men love it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Having long hair - Essay - Feedback