Having look great without cosmetic surgery

karimi_4u 1 / -  
as we read many articles about improving the personal appearance, there are a lot of ways without cosmetic surgery. in this case i want to summarize it for you all. one of the most important ways for beauty and having look great is getting enough sleep that its called beauty sleep! anyone should get sleep at least 8 hours just at night to fading out their wrinkles. another way is drinking a lot of water at least 8 glasses a day. accomplishing this work will curb your appetite to thirsty and some stoppage your starvation. also one way is physical exercise like body building, football, aerobic sports, volleyball and different else just on a regular basis. this exercises will make your muscles firm and some tight and this actions prevent the fatness and decrease your weight. you felt well when ever you did this exercises. and the most important way is diet! everybody can dedicate health to themeselves by choosing the low calories foods and high antioxidants that could find on vegetables and darkly colored fruits like carrots, spinage, blueberries. also you must choosing the foods that riches in protein that it could be find on nuts, beans, fishes. exactly we'll find many ways to improve appearance by some investigations on internet but somebody thinks that its unhandy and unaccessible. so just go to the net! i must say one of the way is facial! some people who are very intelligent, they makes the side whiskers and moustaches for theirselves to change the people focusses from nose to moustaches!
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi and welcome to essayforum :)
Here are my suggestions for you.

... in this case(,)iI want to summarize ...
... beauty and having look greatgood looking is getting enough sleep that its called as beauty sleep!
... sleep at least 8 hours just at night to ...

this exercises will make your muscles firmfirm muscle and some tight ...
... you felt well whenever you did this exercises. ...
... can dedicate health to themselves by choosing the low (...), spinage, blueberries. also(,) you must choosingchoose the foods that riches in protein that it could be findfound on nuts, beans, fishes. exactly we'll exactly find many ways (...) some investigations on the internet but somebody thinks that its unhandy and unaccessibleinaccessible .

Suggestions:
please make a summary with a good paragraphing. you can give your idea in your body paragraph. Also, make an attention to your grammatical structure, especially in small parts such as comma after introductory words, and "I" should be written in capital letter.

Goodluck.

Home / Writing Feedback / Having look great without cosmetic surgery