Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'having marvelous capability is more vital' - Writing Task 2: dress smartly vs quality of work

mita23 34 / 37 3  
Some organisations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance. Discuss both these views and gives your own opinion.

Being fashionable is important part in workplace. As such, organisations ask their workers to manage their dress style, yet the opponents argue that the quality of work is quite more crucial than the visible appearance. This essay will discuss both points of view.

With regard to the highly essential of working ability, it is necessary for worker to concern on their skills and give less attention to keep fashionable because the quality of work can offer the direct impact for people occupation. To illustrate, for physical employees who work in outdoor area, wearing good dress does not influence the result of work because that occupation merely demands great quality of work in order to finish their duties satisfyingly. Therefore, the most crucial thing in working at particular work place is the intelligence of working. Although physical appearance does not support the great competence of working, I firmly believe that the excellent dress code, which people wear, is sometimes required for particular people.

In some cases, wearing the proper dress mode is truly needed for certain employees because their occupation wants them to have good performance in public. Being manager, for instance, is one of the positions in indoor job, which asks people to keep fashionable because manager has regular activity to interact with immense people, especially client. The more they have capacity in keeping their adequate appearance, the bigger their chance can attract the client impression. In other words, the achievement of manager's work depends on their good style. Thus, it is clear that for specific occupation, it is essential for worker to arrange their suit style.

To sum up, although some companies encourage their employees to control their clothes model, I would argue that there is occupation, which mentions that having marvelous capability is more vital than owning smart decision to dress up.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'having marvelous capability is more vital' - Writing Task 2: dress smartly vs quality of work