Having two phases - Information gathering & Analyzing; Approach of problem solving

meili luo 4 / 5  
Hi everybody. I really need help on my essay. Would you please do me a favor and revise my essay?
Topic: What is your approach of problem solving?

People use different solution methods when face with a certain kind of problem. My approach to solve a problem is a process having two phases. First, I try to gather information and complete my knowledge about the issue. Then, I will analyze the possible solutions in order to choose the best one.

First of all, it is important to have a complete knowledge about the problem and possible solution. This is a significant phase because this way I can make sure that none of the solutions are left out. For this phase, I tend to consult a variety of people such as my parents, peers, and professional consultants. In addition, I always keep the Internet as an infinite source of information in my mind. This will lead to gathering a broad range of knowledge about the problem and the ways I can cope with it.

At the second phase, knowing the probable solutions I will write all the solutions down in a list. After this, I analyze the benefits and risks of any of them devoting a grade to the benefits as well as the risks and a total number which is a combination of the two. Then, I am able to compare the solutions. Obviously, the one which earns the highest mark will be chosen. After all, if I felt a need of others for implementing my solution, I would ask for an aid from either one of my friends or my parents.

To sum up, there may be several different ways of how to deal with a certain problem. The one I explored is based on my personality and experience and fits me best in two ways. First, I can make sure that none of the possible solutions are neglected and second I have chosen the solution in a logical and scientific process.
People use different solution methods when faced with a certain kind of problem.

My approach to solving a problem is a process having two phases.

First of all, it is important to have a complete knowledge about the problem and possible solutions .

This is a significant phase, because this way I can make sure that none of the solutions are left out.

At the second phase, knowing the probable solutions, I will write all the solutions down in a list.

After all, if I felt the need for advice from others for implementing my solution, I would ask for an aid from either one of my friends or my parents.

First, I can make sure that none of the possible solutions are neglected, and second, I have chosen the solution in a logical and scientific process.

:)
cahillcahill - / 5  
People use different solution methods:
1. Define the problem.
2. Reasons why the problem occured.
3. What do you expect out of this problem?
4. What are the resources available?
5. What are the additional resources needed to reach a desired solution?
6. Work on it and keęp the fingures crossed.

Home / Writing Feedback / Having two phases - Information gathering & Analyzing; Approach of problem solving