Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'Having written many essays' - Introduction of Myself

avrillorraine 1 / -  
I've been writing many essays already since my grade school years and one of my favorites is writing about an introduction about myself. I may be that shy type of girl when called by a professor to introduce myself in front of the class but I'm opposite when it comes to writing compositions about myself. I really love writing and I can call it as my passion. Since my gradeschool years, I've been into writing formal themes (essays), writing poems, writing song lyrics and also writing words with designs or we can call it "lettering". I've also been into writing diaries since I had my first crush in the 1st grade in elementary years. I also joined essay writing contest in our school when I was in high school and some of my compositions were published in our school's literary works. I'm fun of writing, even when the teacher is discussing lessons, I write on my notebooks and copy the lessons discussed to us, I don't feel tired because I've been used to it already, that's why until now, I still have the äš ćƒŻ of copying the stuffs on the white board or in the powerpoint presentations the teacher has discussed to us. So, I'm this girl who loves writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Having written many essays' - Introduction of Myself