Health care resources and life expectancy in different countries

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The chart and table below give information about health care resources and life expectancy in different countries.

The bar graph shows how many hospital beds used to hospitalized patients measured in thousands in eight different countries while the table gives information about the expenditure of Japan, Netherlands, and US on the health care.

It is clear that the largest number of medical care is used in Japan. This contrasts to America that spends more money on the health sector.

14 thousand hospital beds have been utilized in Japan and it becomes the highest use among the other countries presented. Germany in this term is seen as the second largest country that serves amount of health facilities, with 8 thousand beds used in the hospitals.

The table reveals that The United States of America spends the most expensive health care for each citizen accounted for almost 7 thousand dollars per person, but it only reaches 78 of average life expectancy. This is slightly lower if it is compared to Japan which is expends under 3 thousand dollars per person to obtain higher expectancy of life made for 83.

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Eka.
Please, meet my notes and review them. Hopefully, those can help you. GOOD LUCK :D

measured in thousands in FOR eight different countries

OVERALL, It is clear that the largest number of medical care is used in Japan.

This contrasts to America that spends more money on the health sector.

(I think this relates to the first case. I have not found its logic flow.)
IN ANY CASE, PROPORTIONS BETWEEN HEALTHY EXPENDITURE AND RANGE OF LIFE EXPECTANCY SHOW A REVERSE TREND.

... have been utilized TO COMPLY MEDICAL NEEDS in Japan and it THOSE becomes the highest use NEEDS amongST the other countries presented.

Germany in this term is seen as the second largest country that serves amount of health facilities, with 8 thousand beds used in the hospitals.

(where are its comparisons?. You still play safely. the point of the writing task 1 is bravery to compare the figures.)

INTERESTINGLY, THE TABLE DISPLAYS OPPOSITE TREND FOR TWO CIRCUMSTANCES. The table reveals that The United States of America spends the most expensive health care for each citizen accounted for almost 7 thousand dollars per person, but it only reaches 78 of average life expectancy. ON THE OTHER SIDE, This is slightly lower if it is compared
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo.. here my suggestion for you

1. ... many hospital beds are used to ...

2.... measured in thousands inof eight different countries ...

3. ...This is contrasts to America that ...

4. ... becomes the highest use among amongst the other countries presented

5. The table reveals that The United States of America spends ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Health care resources and life expectancy in different countries