Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Essay about the health and fitness -'People are getting lazier than ever before'

kks112662 1 / -  
topic:in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. what do you think are the cause of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them

Nowadays, the average weight of people is rising while their levels of health and fitness are decreasing. I think the main cause of these problems would be unhealthy life style and lack of exercise.

People are getting lazier than ever before. They need convenience in everything. They would like to eat some instant foods such as cup noddle or frozen beef pie instead of cooking by themselves. Another point is that fast food is becoming more and more popular as that is cheaper and tasty. It is suitable for people who have no time to cook food at home. There are undoubted that pizza and fries are yummy but you would eat a lot of MSG and seasoning that is not good for human health. I personally think we should change our eating habit, for example, we should try eating less meat and more vegetable and fruits. Also, we need to drink at least 8 cups of water every day instead of drinking soft drink or coffee that can cause diabetes or heart attack diseases.

On the other hand, lacks of exercise is the reason of increasing weight. As you know, people would be unwilling to do any exercise when they are getting older. They would rely on public transport or self-driving when they are going to work or school. Besides, they would stay at home watching TV or playing computer games when they have leisure time. However I strongly think that they should do more exercise such as swimming or hiking as that can reduce the chance to having disease. They should go to work or school by walk if the workplace or school are not too far. Some experts claim that 30 minutes exercise everyday can be benefited to them. Furthermore we can fight off any disease if our body is strong enough.

In conclusion, I believe that average weight if people are increasing due to unhealthy lifestyle and lack of exercise. People should be eating less fast food and more vegetable, drinking plenty of water and doing more exercise. It is not only good for our body, but also we can fight off any disease if we are strong enough.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about the health and fitness -'People are getting lazier than ever before'