The health is one of the pivotal sectors which must be cared by the government.

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education to keep people well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The health is one of the pivotal sectors which must be cared by the government. There are plenty of ways which has done by the government to increase the quality of health in the country. The majority of develop countries have preferred to spend a wide range of expenditures to buy expensive medical technology and procedures. However, I really agree that the government should also allocate the large budgets to get health education to their societies.

Some develop countries such as Singapore, Japan, Korea and the other develop countries be known as the countries which have the best medical technology than the other countries. They have allocated the large budget to provide the sophisticated equipment. As a result, there are plenty of people who come from the other countries visiting these counties to medicate their diseases. However, unfortunately some of these countries do not think how to prevent the diseases; they just focus to cure the diseases. Giving the health education to societies is the best way to keep distance the societies from the diseases.

It is indisputable fact that there are a wide range of people who need the health education. They do not know how they keep their health or prevent and cure some diseases. According to the recent data from Societies Health Institute (IHS) in Africa showed that 78 % of the total of population there did not get the health education from the government, moreover the level of societies health there can be told much lower than the other places. It has proved that there is positive correlation between the health educations with the level of people health. Therefore, allocating the large budget on health education is the best decision.

All in all, it can be denied that providing the medical technology and procedure is pivotal, however, it will be better when the government also provide the large budget to give health education to their societies.
Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
Hay Mister Yusri,

The majority of develop countries have preferred to spend a wide range of expenditures (Note : You are supposed to use " Wide ranges of expenditures") to buy expensive medical technology and procedures.

... also allocate the largebudgets(You can use "Estimates" as paraphrase )to get(TO GIVE) health education(YOU CAN USE "EDIFICATION" AS PARAPHRASE) to their societies.

All in all, it can be denied
(IT CANNOT BE DENIED) that providing the medical technology and procedure is pivotal(You should limit to use "Pivotal". you can use important or extremely important" , however, it will be better when the government ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The health is one of the pivotal sectors which must be cared by the government.