Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

health risk assessment of fifty respondents [graph]

alya 1 / -  
This graph illustrate about sample of health risk assessment of fifty respondent in age ranged between 20 years old to 27 years old. Most of the respondent are female.Physical activity

20 years old to 27 years old - they have their awareness about the physical activity but they not practice it well.
Nutrition
Because of most of the respondent are between 21 years old to 23 years old, they are concern about their physical appearance, so they care about their diet.

General health
Generally, youngsters (female) in Malaysia are not being exposed to smoking behavior. So, the graph had shown that highest value in avoiding the usage of tobacco product.

Safety
Based on the assessment, we discovered that all respondent aware to their own safety by take the proper precautions for all activities that they participated to avoid accident.

Social and environmental wellness
Most of the respondent have a healthy emotional because they able to respect other by having good relationship and maintain in a manner that acceptable for everybody.

Mental wellness
Almost all of the respondent know how to express their feeling in way that are not hurtful to themselves and others and they know the consequences of their action and able to take responsibilities .

Intellectual wellness
They can learn the new thing through different medium

Home / Writing Feedback / health risk assessment of fifty respondents [graph]