A Healthier Life - rough draft

DavidB 1 / -  

A Healthier Life

Everyone in their life needs a companion either if that is a partner, friend, family member or even better a pet. Pets are human's greatest companion. Being an owner of an animal raises your mental health there has been countless research on this topic on how animals and owning a pet are beneficial towards a human's health. Not only do animals benefit your mental health they also can improve your physical wellbeing. Animals help you live a healthier life style and provide a plethora of benefits, Not only do animals help with mentally sickness they provide comfort and a sign of relief when you are with your fury find you are a mentally and physically and healthier person.

Major issues in today's society are mental health. Mental health is a solemn matter and needs to be established and open of the most operative therapies is cooperating with animals. According to NIH Health around society eight percent of homes that convey home an animal they also bring home health benefits. Animals have been shown to diminution levels of cholesterol and lower one's blood pressure (NIH). Animals also reduction the sensation of loneliness improvement your global mood and delivers a surge in social support. "Dogs are very present. If someone is struggling with something, they know how to sit there and be loving," says Dr. Ann Berger, a physician and researcher at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Researchers at mental health have bare a surfeit of dissimilar ways a pet can help provide for your psychological health and help become an improved human and happier person. One major issue is the feeling of loneliness a dog can help you meet new people for example when on a walk people will halt and pet your dog and come up to you and exchange providing conversation and a way to conversate with people. Animals provide more self-confidence which by being great listeners and not someone who can talk back and criticize you for how you are and how your appearance they are always there for you and give you the sense of ease and sustenance. Feeling sought and being unaided is never easy exclusively on older people who live alone and become sad having an animal provides them with a friend and a mate. (health) Being a pet bearer may also help with dementia symptoms a study in 2011 by Harvard college has shown they people with dementia which are people prone to outburst when they are interacting with a dog it has a portentous calming outcome and diminishes outburst and reduces heart rate. (Lamarco)

Not only do pets and animals provide a well being to your mental health by providing comfort and relief they also provide you physical health. There are many health benefits of owning a pet. Animals provide opportunities to exercise, and to get up and go outside for a walk or a run. "Regular walking or playing with pets can decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglyceride levels (CDC)" Studies have shown that the bond between people and their pets is linked to several health benefits, including: Decreased blood pressure, cholesterol levels, triglyceride levels, feelings of loneliness, anxiety, and symptoms of PTS. Owning an animal provides you with goals and achievements throughout your day. Such as getting up and feeding your pet and providing them with water as well. You feel a sense of caring and compassion towards your animal so when they need a walk not only are you getting exercise and living a healthier life so is your animal. according to Harvard Health. These health benefits suggest that spending quality time with a dog may help improve overall heart health. "Dogs are like exercise buddies (Lamarco)" even if it just a few walks a week they still encourage you to be better and be more physically active. A study in 2019 shows that the information they have gathered from their dog walking experiment shows that dog walkers meet the daily physical fitness activity almost four times more then non dog or pet owners. Dog owners walk roughly three hundred minuets every week while non pet owners only walk around one hundred minuets every week. Being dog owner fives, you goal and ambition and you will start walking and living a better and healthier life without even knowing it.

With all of the health benefits that animals display they are still amazing service dogs. Service dogs also known as "assistance dogs" are trained to perform quantifiable tasks that directly ease the challenges associated with their owner's physical, psychiatric, sensory, and/or developmental disability. (Humane) One type of service animal are Emotional support animals. They are companion animals who assistance their owners manage with the trials connected with emotional and mental health circumstances by providing relief with their occurrence., emotional support animals are not expected to perform specific tasks related to their owner's condition, nor must they obey to any behavior standards or training. Their incidence alone is what is thought to provide their owner with therapeutic advantage. (Humane) Emotional support dogs help with depression and anxiety that is why in some airports around the country there are rooms filled with emotional support dogs. According to American Phycological Association more than twenty five percent of Americans are suffering from a type of mental disorder (ESA) Emotional support dogs have been progressively important. The next service dog are therapy dogs these dogs are registered to visit "hospitals, long-term care facilities, treatment centers, schools, and other settings to benefit people in need." Therapy dogs or also comfort dogs are them to support ones need and comfort Their sweet demeanors and unconditional love may have a therapeutic benefit to those who face difficult health challenges. And unlike service dogs anyone can enjoy and pet a therapy dog. Therapy dogs have been shown to provide physical stimulation and assist with pain management. (dogs)

In conclusion it has been shown through research that animals are not just another pet they are a companion a friend they provide you with health care and by just owning a pet or an animal can make you a healthier and better person.
The writer should make up his mind about the subject reference. Will it be pets in general or dogs? The interchangeable use of these terms in the essay tends to confuse a reader. He must understand that domesticated animals, or pets, are not limited to dogs alone. If he wishes to use dogs as the sole reference point, then he must revise the references and other aspects to relate solely to dogs. As of now, the target of the study is confusing to follow.

The writer also needs to seek professional editing or rewriting for his essay to clean up the sentence structure problems and discussion clarity issues. The student is obviously ESL and as such, tends to miss out on correcting these errors. The writing and presentation problems affect the clarity and understandability of his research paper.

Home / Writing Feedback / A Healthier Life - rough draft