The healthy food can affect the learning ability of children.

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school.
How true is this statement?
Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children ?

The healthy food can affect the learning ability of children. Today, manage the child foods to keep healthy certain have some difficulties. However, the child maybe not only doing activities in the home, but also spend much their time in the school. Thus, the problem of healthy foods for children is the parents and schools responsibility.

The parents can control the child foods by giving attention to the favorite food of their child. In additionally, the parents can makes some meals for children before going to school. By this way, the child can save their pocket money to do not buy something snack that unhealthy or not hygiene in outside of parent's guide.

On the other hand, the teacher can took their roles in giving children some acknowledgment of healthy food compositions by studying process in the class. For example, the teacher should be explaining the child about the effects of consume unhealthy foods for their brain and growth stage, and giving warn to the child for avoiding the foods that contains too much flavors. The school also can provides any healthy foods in the canteen such as reduces some snacks with sweeteners and keep produces hygiene and nutritious foods like pour chicken, egg rolls or meatball in food stalls that around of the school.

To sum up, the healthy foods is not mean problem for the child as long as the parents and the teachers in schools took their right position as children's guide in selection the best food to be consume for their child maximum grown and brain capability as long as childhood stage.

(266 words)
truonglanngoc 3 / 6  
Hi, here are some suggestions for you:
-The parents can makes
-... by giving attention to the favorite food of their childtheir favorite food
-the teacher can tooktake their roles
-the effects of consumeconsuming unhealthy foods
- and giving warn to the child . I think " warn " doesn't fit this context, i suggest some (good) advice
-too muchmany flavors
-The school also can providesprovide any healthy foods
- the best food to be consumeconsumed for their child
I think you need check some basic faults such as : The passive voice, modal verns + V ( bare)
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo sarlinda.. here my suggestion for you.. hope it helps!

The healthy food can affect to the learning ability of children. Today, manage the child foods to keep healthy certain have some difficulties.(This statement does not have connection to the question)

You have not answer for the first question about how true this statement. You only paraphrase the statement and you just answer for the second question.

good luck!
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Sarlinda!
Allow me to give you some suggestion :)

Today, manage the child foods to keep healthy certain have some difficulties.

this sentences do not relate with the prompt. It will better if you explain you last sentence before this sentence.

... control the child foods by giving attention to children's favorite food.

In additionally, the parents can ...

Additionally -> adverb
Addition -> Noun
In addition or additionally

By this way, the child can ...

It is just a suggestion for you for a better sentence structure.
By this way, the child can save their pocket money by do not buy unhealthy snack outside parent's guide

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The healthy food can affect the learning ability of children.