IELTS Task 2 : Healthy Food support The Learning Process of School Children

tyar32 10 / 14  
To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school.
How true is this statement?
Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Most children need healthy food to support their learning process at school. I think it is correct that children can study more effective if get enough nutrition. Parents have responsibility to provide good food for school children.

It is important to keep health for school children. Many activity at school need high concentration and strong physic. Activity like do math exam or other exams are need great condition. There are many healthy foods that give children lots of nutritions like meat, fish, and egg. Drink milk also supply vitamins and nutririons to brain. So, children can study effectively at the class. Another activity like exercise and sports are need support from strong body. Although children have take breakfast, it is not enough if less carbohydrate and other minerals. They can reach optimal results for ther activity with healthy meal.

Parents should understand that provide healthy food for school children is their responsibility. They can not just give money to the children to eat something. Nowdays, there are many unhealthy foods that sell around school area. Unhealthy food may cheaper than healthy food but they contains many dangerous ingredients that can make the children get sick. It can be worse if parents are do not care about this condition. They should pay attention with food that eaten by their children. It can start from prepare seriously the meal for school children.

Personally, I think every children are need support from healthy meal to study effectively at their school. Parents have role to decide and prepare healthy food that bring by their children. It is important to understand that the quality of food give critical impact to human body.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello tyar32..
These are some corrections for you.

Many activityactivities at school need high ...

... exam or other exams areneedneeds great condition.

... that give children lots of nutritionsnutrition(uncountable) like meat, fish, and egg.

Drink milk also supplysupplies vitamins and nutririons to brain.

Another activityOther activities(you mention more than one example) like exercise and sports are neededto support fromfor strong body.

Although children have taketaken breakfast, it is not enough if it is less carbohydrate ...

They can reach optimal results for thertheir activity with healthy meal.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi tyar,

- I think it is correcttrue that children can study moreeffectively if get enough nutrition.
- Many activityactivities at school need high concentration and strong physicphysical.
- Doing activity like do math exam or other exams ...
- Another activity like exercise and sports are need support froma strong body.
- They can reach optimal results for thertheir activity withby eating healthy meal.
- Parents should understand thatto provide healthy food for school children is one of their responsibilityresponsibilities .
- NowdaysNowadays , there are many unhealthy foods that sell around in school area.
- ... than healthy food but theyit contains of many dangerous ingredients thatwhich can make the children get sick
- ... and prepare healthy food that bring by their children.which their children bring to school.

Hopefully it helps. Keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 : Healthy Food support The Learning Process of School Children