Healthy lifestyle is possible for people

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.

Over time, a healthy lifestyle has become impossible to do because of the modernization. Some people argue that it is hard to do this lifestyle, while others say that if people tend to do this lifestyle, it still could be possible to realize it.

Some supporters think that they cannot do this healthy lifestyle because they have sort of time. For example, a large number of workers tend to have busy lifestyle which sometimes they have to do overwork and most of their time they spend it in front of the computers. This kind of activity will cause many diseases to them, such as blur-vision because of computer's radiation. In addition, they will not have time to spend on doing some exercises since they are busy in their office. Also they consume fast food which they think can minimize of the time used. This all can establish diseases in the future, but still they always think they do not have time.

However, others think that it is possible and easy to do healthy lifestyle, if they really want to do this way of life. In my point of view, as long as people really want to have healthy lifestyle, there is nothing impossible. They can arrange their schedule to have an easy exercise, such as twice a week go to gym or fitness center. They also start managing their diet food and calculating the nutrition that they consume. Furthermore, they are able to do some easy stretching while they are in office or they prefer to choose stairs rather than escalator or lift, using cycle or walk rather than using car if their office is nearby their house. I would argue that all people can have healthy lifestyle if they have desire of it.

To sum up, even some people are very busy because of their job, but I would like to suggest them to try spending at least 10 minutes of their busy life as healthy lifestyle because it will bring many positive impacts to their life.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Over time, a healthy lifestyle has [...] could be possible to realize it.

Hello, i have some suggestion for you. you may consider this alternative.
Modernization indeed brings an obvious change to human's healthy lifestyle. In current time, people barely do physical exercise and consume healthy food as they only have short of time. However, some people think that good time management could help to get healthy behavior.

So then you can directly explain about the first statement in the body 1, and the second in body 2.

i may make mistakes, so please correct me if i am wrong. Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Healthy lifestyle is possible for people