Healthy Meal for a child in the vicinity of school - opinions

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school. How true is this statement ? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Health is the main crucial factor in which every child should be met. Therefore, some people argue that there is school's responsibility to provide healthy food in the vicinity of school. I am personally more likely to agree this notion because I believe school is one of the main environment to educate children how to make life healthier.

One of the crucial facilities that school has is canteen where most of students must go to that place. Thus, school has a responsibility to control what canteen provide to children. Taking an example, in my country, there is a favorite school whose name is Islamic Boarding School Athirah. This school is fully responsible for what students consume when break time comes. Every day, staff provide different menu according to health department standard. Moreover, parents feel satisfied of school's service.

In addition, children spending approximately 8 hours a day, basically, need to have healthy meal to encourage their learning activities in their school. According to the latest study in state University of Makassar, 85 percent of schools in developing countries have unhealthy canteen where students always have lunch. As a result, 3 in 5 students prone to disease due to bacteria and unhealthy food they consumed. Also, the average of kids get absent up to five times a month.

To sum up, need of healthy dish is one of the essential matters people have to meet especially for children in age school. There is no doubt, school has fully control to keep children healthy and its environment clean. I would like to suggest that parents should consider cleanness factor of school where their children will enroll.

(274 words)
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello IBEEEEE! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

I think you have develop your essay in a good way. You success paraphrase the question and mention all of key words in your introduction. Furthermore, you have explain clearly about whose the person that responsible to served healthy meal in your body paragraph 1. However, I miss one key word in your essay about how effectively diet can influence children's learning ability at school. I know that you have mentioned it in your introduction, but at least you give your agreement about the question in body 2. For example, I believe that healthy food does not relate towards the development of student's ability, but the other main factor, such as provide hygine canteen at school, is more reliable to improve children's ability

Overall, I can get your idea easily without any difficulties. In addition, you covered all your idea in conclusion and give a suggestion. It is good.

Good luck IBE!

Home / Writing Feedback / Healthy Meal for a child in the vicinity of school - opinions