Healthy meal is necessary for children, it contains protein, carbohydrate, vitamin, mineral and fat

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
To learn effectively, children need to eat a healthy meal at school. How true is this statement ? Whose responsibility is it to provide food for school children?

Children periods is a time to get more attention, like what are they eat or how the study or learn at the second. Parents must know about growing their children, especially when they are go o school, parent must know the factor which make learn of their children more effective. Some people argue that, children must eat a healthy meal at school and I totally agree with this statement.

Healthy meal is food that contains protein, carbohydrate, vitamin, mineral and fat. This is have benefit for children to make them learn effectively when study, especially at the school. Healthy meal causes concentration of children better, because there are many good contain. For example: in my hometown, I have friend who like eat junk food, it is make him always sleepy when study at the school and it makes the less concentration. While, I usually eat healthy meal like milk, bread or buy fruit. It makes me always concentration when studied. Based on the case, we can say healthy meal for children make learn effective because if they eat unhealthy like junk food, it can make them sleepy and less concentration. It is caused there are bad containing in unhealthy meal.

Healthy meal which eat of children are responsibility of parents ad teacher at the school. Parents must give attention for their child and give explanation about healthy meal is important for them. Besides, they must give behavior for their children to eat healthy meal or they can prepare for their children before go to school such as, milk, fruits, or bread. However, teacher is important also to teach their student about good meal. They must give attention in the canteen at the school to sell a healthy meal.

All in all, I believe that, eating a healthy meal at the school make children to learn effectively and more concentration, because have good contain for their brain. Parent and teacher have responsibility about this, parents can make or prepare healthy meal for their children before go to school and teacher can give expalanation and make attention in the canteen of school about good meal for students.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi. Here are my suggestions for you.

Children periods is a time to get more ...
==> Childhood is the right time for us to give our attention to our children, especially about their food and their study.

Parents must know about growing their childrentheirchildren's development, especially when they are gogoing o school(.) parent mustshould know the factor which makemakeslearnlearning of their children more effective.

Some people argue that( ,) children must ...

This is havehas benefit for children to ...

For example: ..., I have friend who likes eat junk food, it ismakes him always sleepy ...
It makes me always concentrationconcentrate when studied.

Suggestions:
1. When you are suggest something, it could be better if you use "should" than "must"
2. I suggest you to give the reason why the teacher and the school are responsibility to provide the best food for the children. It can make your idea reasonable.

Keep practising.
Goodluck and Keep Spirited.

Home / Writing Feedback / Healthy meal is necessary for children, it contains protein, carbohydrate, vitamin, mineral and fat