The heartbreaking education system condition in a state of India, Hariyana

Sari Trisna 7 / 11  
How to Fix the Broken Education without More Money (TED Summary)

People usually have mindset that it is almost impossible to change the corrupt government. Seema Bassal from India will dispute that perceptions which followed by the unbelievable example. She explained about how heartbreaking education system condition in a state in India, Hariyana, which has 15,000 public schools with 2 millions student and her journey with her team to transform it. The story was started from their struggles to find the best solution. Actually, they already have a great deal of ideas, on the other hand, they must put more effort to discover a concept that could be applied to the whole schools. They decided to determine about Hariayana's education goal and then several idea that supported to achieve the purpose were picked. They figured that broken education might be formed by malfunction of the teacher roles. The important things from teacher roles are to educate the students. Because of the limited budget, they should look for a solution that could be used to all of the school. Finally they found an alternative solution when one of the team member saw a teacher whom used learning object from around the school. On a big scale, they implemented textbook that had guideline to make an interesting lesson so the learning activity was about all of the things in school environment. Nowadays, education in Hariyana is better than in the past and teacher do their jobs as an educator for student even the teacher has a communication group using social media.
Alamsyah Ismail 24 / 43  
Hello Sari Trisna
I have some advice to you, pay attention if you wish

People usually have mindset that itis almost impossible to change the corrupt government.
....because pronoun (it) mentioned to people, i think you should use plural verb (are)

which has 15,000 public schools with 2 millions student(s)
.... million have to without s

then several idea(s) that supported to achieve the purpose

an alternative solution when one of the team member(s) saw a teacher
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

People usually have mindset idea that it is almost impossible ...
... with 2 millions student and her journey with her ...
... a great deal of ideas, on the other hand that, they must put more ...
On the other hand, they decided to determine (...) and then several idea (...) achieve the purpose were picked.
Because However, it is because of the limited budget, they should ...
Finally, they found an alternative solution ...
... to make an interesting lesson, so the learning activity ...

You have to explain more detail in the line six and added introduction in the first paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / The heartbreaking education system condition in a state of India, Hariyana