The heat losing process occurs because the air always infiltrates into and out of the house; IELTS

anita11 28 / 20 2  
Q: The diagram below shows how heat is lost and energy wasted in a house because of air getting into and out of the house.

Summarise the information by reporting the main features and make comparisons where appropriate.

A breakdown of how air circulates in a house and it causes waste of energy thanks to heat losses is illustrated in presented picture. Overall, it is obviously seen that the heat is lost from a room via several equipment on plafond or ceiling. In any case, the heat is transmitted through some areas of rooms.

According to the diagram, the heat losing process occurs because the air always infiltrates into and out the house. Air leaking transmits into the first floor of the building through a dryer bent, window, and outdoor faucet. In addition, in the second floor, the air enters through the window and door, whereas a bathroom electrical outlet and kitchen fan vent add the air infiltration.

Furthermore, heat air releases out home through the ceiling. In the kitchen and bathroom, the air transmits via the recessed lights and fan vents. Next, it also leaks out through the attic hath in the living room.

mita23 34 / 37 3  
Hy Anita. your writing is good and well-organized, but there are two mistakes that I find, so let me give you some suggestions.

1. A breakdown of how air circulates in a house and it causes waste of energyenergy released thanks to heat losses is illustrated in presented picture.

2. In any casecases, the heat is transmitted through some areas of rooms.

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / The heat losing process occurs because the air always infiltrates into and out of the house; IELTS