With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more info...

sushiking 6 / 6  
Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Due to rapid growth of technology nowadays, great and sophisticated devices had been created. The growing technology has spread its tendrils to various fields, from educations to industrial. In education, technology has provided students nowadays with electronic devices like iPad or iBook, where students can learn more information and learn it faster than before. Therefore, I staunchly agree that with the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

With the invention of iPad and iBook, students no longer need to study through textbooks. Just some touches in those devices could get the students towards the topics they are teaching in the class. This could literally boost the enthusiasm in students to study and bring tremendous amount of pleasure in studying. Despite that, students will be more eager to learn and less likely to snooze in class.

Besides, technical and mechanical knowledge in these days enable the creation of electronic dictionary, where students no longer have to depends on the thousands- paged dictionary. In fact, students can search words through electronic dictionary which is much faster compared to flipping pages in the dictionary. Other than that, educational games, created through technology, has provided a platform for students to study online without getting bored.

Undoubtedly, technology has constantly showered the world with complicated, yet useful creation which literally helped millions of people, either in their education or daily chores. Thus, I agree that with the assistance of technology, students these days can learn more information and learn it more quickly.
tormented chap - / 6  
Due to rapid growth of technology nowadays , great and sophisticated deviceshad been created . The growing technology has spread its tendrils to various fields, from educations to industrial . In e ducation, technology has provided students nowadays with electronic devices like iPad or iBook, where students can learn more information and learn it faster than before. Therefore, I staunchly agree that with the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.

Besides, technical and mechanical knowledge in these days enable the creation of electronic dictionary, where students no longer have to depends o n the thousands- paged dictionary. In fact, students can search words through electronic dictionary which is much faster compared to flipping pages in the dictionary. Other than that , edu cational games, created through technology, has provided a platform for students to study online without getting bored.

Home / Writing Feedback / With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more info...