Heroes risk their reputation and their lives

Nada Amer 1 / -  
Should heroes be defined as people who say what they think when we ourselves lack the courage to say it?

"hero" is a term that is generally used to define brazen acts of courage and bravery.Whether it be saving a child from a burning building or speaking out against and injustice.Heroes are able to conjure up enough strength to act when others do not.Martin Luther King is an example.

Martin Luther king did not rescue a person from a certain death in the traditional sense,but rather rescued our country from the social pitfall of segregation .At a time when black civil rights had no leader,king rose up and accepted the position.through his passionate speech and massive marches and protests,king opened the eyes of the American public to the injustice toward black in the south.He risked many things by being so outspoken against social conventions.He is applied the term "hero" because he stood up for what he believed in.

Another example is,Ludwig Von Beethoven is one of the most widely respected composers of the classical music.He played a crucial role in the transition from classical music to romantic music.Beethoven was frequently beaten for failure to practice correctly by father,once his mother protested at his father's violent beatings,she was beaten too.It's is said that Beethoven resolves to become a great pianist so his mother would never be beaten.He experienced a slow deterioration in his hearing,which eventually left him completely deaf .yet,despite his deafness and the frustration this engendered him,Beethoven was still able to compose music of the highest quality.Beethoven was appreciated for his unique contribution to music.

Other example is,Elvis Aaron Presley.In 1954,Presley began his career as one of the first performers of rockabilly,an up tempo fusion of country and rhythm and blues with a strong back beat .his novel versions of existing songs,mixing black and white sounds,made him popular and controversial.He recorded songs in the rock and roll gene with tracks like"Hound Dog" and "Jail House Rock".Presley had a versatile voice and had unusually wide success encompassing other genres,including blues,ballads and pop.He has been inducted into far music halls of fame

The last example is,Opera Winfrey,her parents were unmarried and she had a difficult childhood,she lives in a great poverty and often had to dress in potato sacks for which she was mocked at school.After working her way through college,she became interested in journalism and media and got her first job as a new anchor for a local TV station.She was transferred to an ailing daytime chat program.It was one of the most successful and highly watched TV program of all time.Oprah Has also remained a powerful role model for women,and black American women in particular.Oprah Winfrey was also nominated for an Oscar in the film-A color purple.

I think that heroes risk their reputation and sometimes their lives to stand up for what they truly believe in,the mentioned four were heroes because,although they did not literally save people from a burning building,but left us with an unforgettable poignant memory.
co11apse 5 / 16  
OtherAnother example is,Elvis Aaron Presley.
H is novel versions of existing songs - don't forget capital letters, and another important thing is that you should put space after commas and periods.

The last example is Opera Winfrey. H er parents...

Home / Writing Feedback / Heroes risk their reputation and their lives