The high cost of living in the Fairmont Island is the main disadvantage for visitors.

fariz10 13 / 18 2  
Both of pie charts illustrate the most common merit and demerit of Fairmont Island. This information was based on the number of guests who visited the island. The measurements of the two pie charts are using percent per category. Overall, it can be seen high cost of living is the main detrimental for visitors. Otherwise, the most common benefits are the scenery and the people that Fairmont Island can serve.

Firstly, high cost of living becomes the main problems for guests with 45% of surveyors stated this. Besides, entertainment and weather were the most common demerit for the Island with 30% and 20% of surveyors. For the rest of survey stated that food quality is the last in the pie chart.

On the other hand, the Fairmont Island has been providing the guest with its scenery and the people that reached approximately 37% to 40% of visitors rate. Moreover, there was around 12% for the rest of categories of the benefit from the Island; they are good accommodation and culture.

- Both of the pie charts
- This information was is based on the
- Overall, itIt ( we delete "Overall" as this denotes an end to the analysis and at this stage you are just starting to analyze the data ) can be seen high cost - of living is the main detrimental factor for visitors.

- OtherwiseHowever , the most common benefits

- Firstly , high cost of living
- becomes the main problems for guests
- Besides,( the comma is not necessary in this part of the sentence ) entertainment
- For theThe rest of survey stated that food quality is the last in the pie chart.

- the people thathad reached approximately
- Moreover, there wasis around 12% for the rest
- of the categories of thethat benefit from the Island; they arethat is good accommodation and culture.

There you have it Fariz, I hope my corrections helped.
For future reference, make sure that you review your language rules, such as the verb tenses, as well
as your linking verbs, this is critical and should be taken with high regard in your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The high cost of living in the Fairmont Island is the main disadvantage for visitors.