Not many high educated Bulgarians are interested emmigration abroad

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
The bar chart illustrates information about the percentage of Bulgarian who prefer migrating to another country in the three selected periods (2002, 2006, and 2008) according to their education level. Overall, it can be seen that, the majority of people going to another country are from secondary school while higher education and primary and lower education are below 50 percent.

In 2002, Bulgarian people with secondary education level are the highest percentage in all levels, at 65 percent. However, in 2006 and 2008, there was a slow decrease of percentage of Bulgarian in secondary education level to 61 and 59 percent respectively.

On the other hand, Bulgarian with higher education and primary and lower education experienced a slight difference in the first two-year given, just one percent in difference each year, 17 and 18 percent in 2002 and 20 and 21 percent in 2006 respectively. Interestingly, in 2008, there was a significant difference between higher education and lower education in which higher education was in 9 percent and lower education was higher than percentage of people in higher level of education, at 32 percent.

(184 words)

• bulgarian
intanrahayu11 2 / 3  
... going to another country arewere from secondary school
primary and lower education arewere below 50 percent

you should use past tense since the graph explain the information from the past

... secondary education level arewas the highest percentage ...

there was a slow decrease --> it decreased slightly
OP ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha intanrahayu11, thank you for your correction, here is my editing;

... going to another country were from secondary school (...) lower education were below 50 percent.

... education level were the highest percentage ...
faizunaa17 49 / 91  
... while higher education and primary and lower education ...

1) The repetition make it not look effective. You'd better if you change it to another words:

... while higher education also primary and lower ...

On the other hand, Bulgarian ...

2) You still mention all details of the charts. Remember, task 1 aim is to look our ability to summarize and make comparison of that. So, you don't need to mention all of the data in your explanation

Home / Writing Feedback / Not many high educated Bulgarians are interested emmigration abroad