Looking at High School Students Competency in one Period: The Women Domination Year

sir99 7 / 8 2  
The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.

The bar chart describes a breakdown of percentage of the graduation students in high level who passed the examination of their competency in 2010-2011 school academic year. At first glance, there was no a significant deference in both social-humanity and exact sciences experienced by the male and female students. While the female students dominated in almost all subjects, the male student just dominated in one subject.

According to the data, there were two subjects in which girls had a remarkable domination compared to boys, namely computer science by almost more than one in ten, and chemistry by less than a fifth. It is important to be noticed also that achievement gotten by the girl pupils in computer science competency exams was the highest record among all subjects at 56.3%. While, the men pupils overtook the women just in geography subject with a significant number, by less than a fifth gap.

Moreover, the data revealed that in the rest four subjects, physics, history, foreign languages, and mathematics, women just had a slight domination compered to men. The gap rate in those four subjects was by around 2% until 3% range.

Hiddengrace 6 / 118 68  
Students in high level Should this be "students in high school?" What does "in high level" mean?

deference Should this be difference?

social-humanity and exact sciences I don't know what from the chart you are referring to here. Why don't you name the subjects you mean?

Moreover, the data revealed that in the rest four subjects "in the other four subjects" or "in the rest of the subjects"

Home / Writing Feedback / Looking at High School Students Competency in one Period: The Women Domination Year