Should high school students learn financial mangement skills?

hmdat0603 1 / -  
Students leave high school without learning a way how to manage their money.

What are the reasons and solutions for this issue?

It is a plain truth that a large number of high school graduates barely know to manage their financial income. In general, this phenomenon is thought to stem from numerous aspects. It is widely believed that several solutions can be taken to address this problem effectively. This essay will grant us a chance to elaborate upon the issue in more detail.

In relation to the causes, it is claimed that their lack of money management results from two primary reasons. Firstly, parents and schools have a misconception that it is unnecessary for them to take part in financial management courses during their school time since they are unable to make money. Instead, it is more appropriate to impart them with finance-managing skills as regards when they are more mature, in university as an example. Moreover, heavy high school curriculums are also considered as a contributing factor for their knowledge deficiency. As a matter of fact, that high school students often have to study vigorously to prepare for tertiary education. Hence, they will be overloaded or exhausted as long as they have to learn how to manage their allowance.

Nonetheless, it is generally acknowledged that a plethora of effective and feasible remedies can be taken to resolve this phenomenon. First and foremost, students can learn these skills through practical circumstances. To illustrate, parents can instruct them on how to use their monthly savings for different purposes. Furthermore, schools can support them to create a financial plan for a picnic. Those activities will educate high school students to be more responsible in finance and manage their money better. In addition, extra courses should be opened during summers to educate them on how to make, spend and save money. This is an ideal time on the grounds that they are completely free from academic disciplines.

In conclusion, the dearth of financial management skills of high school graduates comes from numerous culprits, and it can be solved with practical experience and extracurricular activities in the summers, as aforementioned.
Students tend to overstate the - discussion topic by including an assessment of the truth off the topic. This is not a restatement requirement. It is better when such references are not made in the restatement portion off the paragraph because it alters the original presentation. A simple and straight interpretation, without over-emphasis works best. The rest of the presentation avoids a diect response to the provided questions which lessens the possible increased TA score this paragraph could have recieved.

The student is making excessive use of sentence fillers that do not add to the scoring potential of the presentation. The essay sometimes feels like a vocabulary and sentence formation excercise instead of an opinion essay excercise. The number of words are not scored but proper word usage is.That, is where the writer will find his essay with a heavily deducted L R and G R A score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should high school students learn financial mangement skills?