Higher fuel price to solve the ever-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world

krempetkov 13 / 29 6  
To solve the ever-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world, the best way is to increase the price of fuel.

What is your opinion on the above assumption?

Plagiarized paragraphs removed.

Recently, many institutions have showed a signs of interest in investing in alternative and environmentally-friendly energetic sources. An increase in the fuel's prices will provide additional incentives and better profit prospects for these companies, as everyone will have to search for alternatives of the traditional fuels. Furthermore, corporations which rely for more than the 50% of air pollution will have to cut their expenditures and expect lower margins, if they decide to stick with fuels, like coat and oil.

In conclusion, i think that nowadays we are developed enough to completely replace the traditional polluting fuels and we only need to provide the business world with the right incentives in order to make the world cleaner and safer place. In my opinion, the increase in the fuel's prices is the most appropriate measure available and can really change human's future.
nandasharma 14 / 53 9  
@krempetkov
George, No offense but hiking up the price of the fuel sounds ridiculous/childish and also not quite practical. Behind the process of increasing the price, there comes several conventions and arrangements regarding the share market. So, if you wish to mention those informations then your article would be a little more acceptable.

Home / Writing Feedback / Higher fuel price to solve the ever-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world