The Highlight of Introverts' Powers (TED)

abdasyari93 9 / 19  
According to Susan Cain, she considered that introversion is tremendously different from shy. Introversion is about a way to respond stimulation, while shyness is about scare of social judgment. She said that nowadays, a number of institutions are generally formed only for extroverted people and it happens in schools and workplaces. For instance, most of teachers design the atmosphere of class to work by grouping in all subjects. It may become a merit for extroverted students, but not to introverted students because they prefer to work alone or by themselves. It only makes them feeling so guilty due to the fact that introverts seem like individual people. As a matter of fact, introverts have fascinating powers as their strong points. According to research, they have more deep knowledge and get better grades than extroverts do. In addition, they often show better outcomes to manage works completely in their workplaces.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear abdasyari, here are some advices for you, feel free to correct me

while shyness is about scare ofto social judgement

a number of institutions

most of teachers

however you have done a great writing, you can try to make more complex sentence to simplify your ideas, I hope it help your writing skills,

regards

Home / Writing Feedback / The Highlight of Introverts' Powers (TED)