Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

It is a highly debated issue whether video games have bad effects on young generation

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
Some people think that computer games are bad for children, while others believe that they are useful. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of computer games and give your own opinion.

It is irrefutable that the computer games become more popular among children. It is a highly debated issue whether video games have bad effects on young generation or if they can help to develop some skills in children. Both situations are explained in this essay.

To begin with, computer games can develop some skills in children. By playing these games, children can react to different new situations highly fast, because games are designed to change visual environment quickly and children should respond to all of these changes. For example, in the car race games, there are many barriers which children should react and direct their cars to pass through these barriers. Also, these games increase creativity and imagination skills of children. These games show new worlds with different designs and devices. So, these games simulate young adults' minds.

In addition, by using computer games, different children from many nationalities encounter to English words and some messages. They learn some words and encourages to learn new languages in early age.

On the other hand, adolescence are attracted by some computer games and spend more time to play. Children do not study their lessons. So, in the general, the literature of children decreases. Also, because children stay on computer games, the tendency of communication with peers declines considerably. In the past children played with each other and spent more time with each other, but these games increase solitary of children. What is more, violent is introduced to children by some computer games which cause wrong imagination about some attacks to others and their results. Children follow some crime faced in different games.

In conclusion, computer games have harmful effects on children's study and their minds. Children are interested to do these games for long run without any sense of needs to have relationships with others.

give your opinion that I can get 6 SCORE in writing IELTS module

Home / Writing Feedback / It is a highly debated issue whether video games have bad effects on young generation