The history of Circus started in ancient times already

MJT 5 / 8  
The circus is one of the oldest forms of entertainment in history. There are two kinds of the circus that is modern and ancient circus both of them are popular in this world.

The ancient Romans were the enjoy the circus. Around sixth century the circus was founded in Roma for public entertainment such as chariot races, gladiator fights, and exhibits exotic animals; elephants and tigers. The Roman Empire built the venue for the circus performance that is entirety of wood.

Secondly, Philip Astley, Englishman, founded the first modern circus during the late 1700s. He performed to make people in England popular establishing Louis XV wish him to show his skill in France. Hi later expanded his act to include clowns, acrobats, and parades of trained animals. Joshua Brown, American businessman, introduced the circus tent in 1825. He used portable tents for his performed all over the countries that was a massive success as a business enterprise and was loved by audiences.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Hi MJT
here are my suggestions,

==>The circus is one of the oldest forms of entertainment in history.
==> There are two kinds of the circus,they arethat is modern and ancient circusboth of them are popular in this the world.
==> The ancient Romans were the(one who) enjoy the circus.
==> for public entertainment(they showed some talents) such as chariot races, gladiator fights, ....
==> ... venue for the circus performance that iswhich madeentirety of wood.
==> He performed to make people in England popular establishing( I do not get what you mean) Louis XV

keep writing !
dils 20 / 33 2  
Hi MJT,

In keeping with your writing, let me give you some suggestions.

1. The circus is one of the oldest forms of entertainment in history.

2. The Roman Empire built the venue forofthe circus performance that is entirety made fromof wood.

3. Secondly, Philip Astley,...
You don't event mention the word "firstly", so may consider the other connector.

4. He performed to make people in England popular....
In keeping with this part, I may suggest this " His performance became popular in the British "

5. Hihe later expanded

6. portable tents for his performedperformance

Please pay attention to your connector words, so that the ideas flow smoothly.

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The history of Circus started in ancient times already