Home is the first school and parents are first teachers; good members of society

elmar91 4 / 10 2  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Nowadays parents and schools educate children and take them to the main role of formulating our society
Home is the first school and parents are first teachers of ours. Because during the childhood they teach us how to speak and behave to someone in society. Other way parents own behavior is also affect to their children and they get these easily while they are child. Then they are going to be formed how they see and hear. Subsequently children will show their experience to the others what they learn from their parents. That`s why parents must be careful while they are teaching their children because they are seriously responsible from their children.

Although school is the best place for the children to learn and to be o good person. At school they meet with many people and do their activities together with their classmates. Children can learn how to act and have a good attitude. Teachers, except teaching many subjects they also teach to the children how to have o good behavior with their friends, parents or neighborhoods. That`s why, parents always have a big hope from school to help them for creating their children to be o good person.

In my view I think that good parents are good teachers and both of them have their own role in our society.

.... Hey.... this is too short for an introduction :D This is how you structure your intro; Introduce your topic briefly and express your opinion. If you have time, it is good if you can briefly introduce the reasons for your opinion too in the intro : )

In this essay, you introduction should be something like;
Education plays an important role in our lives for shaping us to become good members in society. Nowadays, both parents and schools actively take part in the process educating their children. While some people view that the parents are primarily responsible for teaching their children to become responsible members in society, others believe that it is the responsibility of the schools. However, in my opinion, both parents and schools have a role to play in guiding children in the right path for a peaceful society.

Home / Writing Feedback / Home is the first school and parents are first teachers; good members of society