IELTS - Writing Task 2 - Home Owning is by far more popular than House Renting

quykhoaa 1 / -  
In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people.

Why might this be the case. Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?

Most people prefer buying a house to renting one in the developed world nowadays. There are some reasons to justify this case, and I believe that owning a private house is the positive case.

The reasons to buy a house are considered in personal preferences of beliefs and hobbies. It is believed that when owning a house is the best way to save a large budget in the long run, most marriage partners choose to save a sum of money or take out the mortgage in order to buy a house before setting down. The expense of paying rent per month is eliminated, and the savings could be budgeted for other expenses, such as school tuition of their children. But perhaps is more enthusiastic about the idea of buying the private house is the possibility that people are free to decorate their rooms if they own a house. This is an upward trend for the young when making their own spaces begin to be considered.

In my opinion, owning a house is a totally positive situation because of the fact that stress could be released and people feel more comfortable. From the stress perspective, the private house could be the solution to decrease the cost of living for poor families. If, for instance, the housing cost is eliminated in monthly expenditures. From the feeling perspective, it encourages everyone to come back home after a long day, meaning that they take time to enjoy life everyday.This makes an individual's life more enthusiastic and colorful when he or she seeks spare-time hobbies, such as gardening, fishing or growing vegetables at home.

In conclusion, for most people, owning a house is by far popular recently. There could be some reasons for this, and I consider it to be the positive trend
There are some reasons to justify this case

- There was a direct question asked in response to this. Your answer is not direct. A direct response is required as the reason(s) behind the question. No discussion is required, just a topic outline to help support your response to the second question. Those 2 sentences at the end will create a clear thesis statement that delivers a clear opinion to the examiner. Your response only repeats the instruction which is not really helpful to your TA score. Only direct responses to the guide questions or discussion instructions can do that.

You did an excellent job in responding to the prompt discussion. You stayed on point and responded to each question clearly and accurately in each reasoning paragraph. However, the summary conclusion you wrote is less than 40 words. You need to type at least 40 words, composed of 2-3 sentence in this section so that it can be a properly scored reverse paraphrase.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Writing Task 2 - Home Owning is by far more popular than House Renting