IELTS; Home schooling Vs Learning at schools - Which is better?

malhamed 9 / 19  
Some people believe that teaching children at home is best for a child's development while others think that it is important for children to go to school.

Discuss the advantages of both methods and give your own opinion.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Write at least 250 words.
----------------------------------------------------

Learning pradies for children

One of the most important tasks for parents, is to provide good education for their children, to ensure stable future and respected creere. But what is the best place to help development of children? This is what I will address through this essay.

Most people say that it is best to send their childs to school in order to get knowladge in a profisional way. The schools can provide up-to-date information about diferant fields, that kind of knowladge might be deficalt for parents to provide. Moreover, participating in class room with other children and sharing ideas among them that has diferant poit of viwe, will have a strong positive effect on the way of thinking for children.

On the other hand, there are some people who still think that the old fashon way is the best. That is by taking care of your children by yourself and teach them at home. They say that help them to focus on the kind of knowladge their cheldren must have and that they can follow up and monitor their progres closly. Inaddition, they have this fier that their children might catch bat habits from their class-ments. Also they give an example for the most famus sientes of the world like Neoten and Tomson, and how these people made it with out going to schools.

Both ideas has good points. However, nowadays it is hard to prove that you are will educated with out having a certificate from any profisional orgnaization to support it. And so, it will be harder to have a prfisional career an your life. Personaly, I will send my children to school.

please comment and give me approximate band i could get with this
littlekid 986 7 / 16  
font]font]One of the most important tasks for parents, is to provide good education for their children, to ensure stable future and respected career . But what is the best place to help development of children? (what is your mean?maybe you can say"what is most useful things that those parents can supply ?)This is what I will address through this essay.

Most people saidthat [font#FF0000maybe it is better to send their children to school in order to get some knowledges in a professional way. The schools can provide up-to-date informations courses about in different fields.kind of knowladge might be deficalt for parents to provide. Moreover, participating in class room with other children and sharing ideas among them that has diferant poit of viwe, will have a strong positive effect on the way of thinking for children.

sorry,you article full of grammer mistakes , afterwards , i do not even know what are you talking about ,i think you need to repeat this topic again, and i think you need more practices.
Hi,
First, you should post your IELTS essays under "writing feedback" forum if you expect more comments :)

One of the most important tasks for parents(no comma) is to provide good education for their children

, to ensurea stable future and a respected creerecareer

Most people say that it is best to send their childschildren to school in order to get knowladge in a profisionalprofessional way.

... you need to pay lots of attention to spelling!
child is singular and its plural is children/ there's no word "childs"

The schools can provide up-to-date information about diferant fields, that kind of knowladge might be deficalt for parents to provide.

... this has several spelling mistakes... take this very seriously and have this problem rectified
My suggestion;
Schools are specialized institutions for providing education. Their resource capacity and capability are aspects that is hard to match by home schooling.
OP malhamed 9 / 19  

thank you so much for the comments, your comments will help me improve

sorry ;) my mistake

you need to pay lots of attention to spelling!

yes i know :( i am trying a lot and if you have any suggestions that can help me improve my spelling please hit me with it...

+ if we left the spelling mistakes away ... how would you rank the essay??

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Home schooling Vs Learning at schools - Which is better?