IELTS task 2 essay on homeschooling pros and cons

kapy kapy 1 / -  
Prompt :
In some countries, parents are choosing to teach children themselves at home instead of sending them to school.

Do the advantages of homeschooling outweigh the disadvantages?

The trend of choosing home schooling over general education for children are getting more noticement among parents in several countries. While many wouldn't opt to such counter-intuitive and in some sense unfeasible choice, it's my believe that homeschooling

Admittedly, it is true that self-education without the help of school can be challenging as well as detrimental for a student mental health. A self-education student wouldn't be able to acquire information as good as those who interpret them with a trained teacher, even with a help of their parents. Lacking exposure to friends of their age may cause some trouble with their social skill and even make them vulnerable to inappropriate influences. For example in the from of addictive substance such as drugs, alcohol or cigarreet or in a more mental terms such as mental disorders.

However, the previously mentioned negatives can be considered negligible when consider homeschooling's beneficial side. An apparent advantage over traditional learning that it has is the reduction of transportation. Transporting between places for children can be both time and economically costly. It can also lurk the danger in the occurrence of day to day traffic. Study at home can eliminate all of that threats. Besides, a child by being exposed to a self learning environment can be extremely beneficial in the long run. This can be a tremendous help as they can develop a skill to learn independently from former structure. Scientifically speaking, self-learning is one of the major skill that evolve humankind from the cave man period to be a well established civilization as we are today. By the same token, a person learning by themselves is a intuitive process that get better gradually.

In conclusion, I support the view that homeschooling' advantages surpass its cons. Additionally, that homeschooling is an extremely beneficial method should only be true when provided that the student is able to learn effectively and is prevented from harmful effect to their mental health.
it's my believe that homeschooling

Complete the sentence to offer an accurate response to the question provided. The thesis statement is incomplete. Do not spend too much time and word count on the restatement and opinion presentation. Go directly to your opinion and make sure the accurate response is given.

the previously mentioned negatives

Do not over discuss. Use a comparative analysis per reason instead of per paragraph.That way the discussion stays within the written debate requirements. Debunk each negative as a positive to allow for better response format compliance.

I support the view that homeschooling' advantages surpass its cons.

This is should have been fully stated at the start as well. The restated topic is presented twice per discussion. At the start and at the end asa reminder to the reader.
j0NZICH 3 / 4  
it's my believe that homeschooling > you need to complete this sentence

Additionally, that homeschooling should be considered asis an extremely beneficial method should only when be true when it is provided that ... and is prevented from ... I think this one is more sound

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 2 essay on homeschooling pros and cons