Homework to write an essay about newspaper and teenager

marwa2015 2 / 1  
Newspaper and teenager
In the 21st century and by the fast development of technology and appearing of internet revolution new problem float on the surface is the neglect of the newspaper from the teenagers. They are many teenagers was read the newspaper in the past, but a decline over many years happened due to several reasons.

The most reason behind this is the lack of highlight news. in the newspaper they can get the update about any news in the next day only while online they can get it at the moment. The newspaper continued from long time , it simply don't have the efficiency to go wit the speed of internet technology so that Not only online news is rapid in its process but moreover, it is easily accessible. So most of well-recognized newspaper publishers have used online news and are even using their websites and social media to share the new news.

Newspapers are more accurate thus are more reliable over providing current news. But, in this time teenager wants everything faster. Moreover, with information easy to have from all sides, they do not feel the need to get everything explained in detail. They simply need to be able to take information, to use it immediately. Social media sites have also proven to be one of the quickest ways to communicate on a large scale. Now, one can get information on Facebook before the TV and radio start the coverage, furthermore they can do comments and even conversation about the news the see it there and sometimes with the person himself like as actors or others.

In conclusion, the newspaper should look for a different way in updating the news published on it, and try to be more reasonable about the way of presenting the article. And using the new internet as a source of power to the newspaper, not as an enemy.
fauzi27 1 / 2 1  
-In the 21st century and by the fast development of technology and appearingappearance of internet revolution new..
-Theytherearewere many teenagers waswho read the newspaper in the past, but a declinea neglectionover many years happenedappeared in over years due to..
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Hi Marwa,

Let me rewrite your intro:
In the 21st century, the era in which technology develops rapidly, a new problem floating on the surface is newspapers in print are neglected by young people (hook). As compared to the past where people only have access to printed newspapers, which provide only limited contents as well as certain time and places of distribution, people are now able to read news through the internet at whenever and wherever they want (building sentence). In my point of view, therefore, the shifting towards the online news happens because young readers can derive more gratification of its faster news and interactive space (thesis statement).

For body paragraphs, I suggest you to use this structure: topic sentences (online news serves fast news)+ supporting sentences (examples or evidence relating to the topic)+ concluding sentences (final thought of the topic based on the prior evidence).

Hope this helps.
Ron Weasley 5 / 15 4  
- by the fast development of technology and appearingappearance
- They are many teenagers was read the newspaper in the past
- fromto long time
- but moreove r also , it is easily accessible
I hope this helps you ^.^

Home / Writing Feedback / Homework to write an essay about newspaper and teenager