The honesty importance in a relationship

cheniki 1 / 1  
Do you agree or disagree?
Telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship

Relationship's pilar

There are many considerations and pillars in building any relationship. Depending on their opinions, people have different visions on which consideration is the number one on the list. For me, Absolutely, I am for telling the truth, which is most needed and the top pillar in any relationship.

For me, telling the truth is considered as the most necessary pillar in all of my life.
Here, if my truthful friend did a mistake and he admitted it, I have to forgive him on any way. No doubt that such situations between friends or couples strengthen their relationship and make it last for the whole life. In Addition, being truthful creates and boosts the self confidence and bravery. For example, I have seen many cases whereby I avoid lying on others, that I feel more confidence, and I have nothing to worry about, because I am on the right way. Unlike the liar who is always freaking out and his face becomes yellow while he is talking.

On the other side, Hiding the truth is the destroyer of any relationship. When I want to build a new friendship, the question comes first is: ''is this person really honest and truthful? So that I can trust him''. If he seems to be dishonest then how would I rely on him later on?. that he might be lying on me all the time.

Also, our relationship is going to meet an end whether I disclose his lies earlier or later. Because his hidden real personality is going to betrayed. Moreover, He is going to be ignored by other, since he has no reliability. No one want to have a fake friend who just pretends to be a friend.
Cheniki, this TOEFL essay that you wrote will not score higher than a 2 due to a number of reasons. The first reason, has to do with your grammatical inability to write proper English sentences. While the improper sentence development may be overlooked by the examiner, as he allows a leeway for the non-English speakers, he cannot overlook the fact that there are numerous written grammar rule violations in your essay dealing with capitalization, paragraph formatting, and punctuation mistakes, among other mistakes. There is also the problem of redundancy in your essay as you describe "truth" as being the pillar of a friendship twice in succeeding paragraphs. Redundancies cause problems for the examiner because these mistakes show either a lack of carefulness on the part of the writer or an inability to write in English. While the essay that you wrote has a good message, the problems in presentation and sentence structure pose real problems for your exam scoring.
Guderian455 - / 1  
For me, I CONSIDER HONESTY ESSENTIAL IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE, AND TELLING THE TRUTH FORMS A LARGE PART OF BEING HONEST WITH ONE ANOTHER.

FOR EXAMPLE, if A friend UNINTENTIONALLY MADE a mistake and admitted it, I WOULD BE INCLINED TO forgive HIM/HER. THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID OF SOMEBODY WHO DELIBERATELY LIED TO ME.......

"[F]reaking out and his face becomes yellow while he is talking." <----- I would avoid this type of sentence. It looks over emotional and the type of thing you might say to a friend, not write on an exam paper.

I hope this helps!

Спасибо,

Chris

Home / Writing Feedback / The honesty importance in a relationship