Hope is the buoy of life

kashifalvi 1 / 1  
Life is the amalgamation of ups and downs. It is the path of joys and sorrows. The only thing which keeps the pace of life going on is the hope. It is the nucleus of all human traits that let him alive. Without hope the life ends ,it is the main reason why people give up their life like suicides.

In the path of life there are moments when a person suffers different traumas and loses the peace and harmony of his life but still he struggles for the good time only by having hope . Life is not a bed of roses rather a bed of thorns ,people spend their whole life in the hope for good times. It is hope which drag their lives from the hardships of life without giving up. It is hope that let scientists to invent things . It is hope that let people to struggle for freedom. It is hope that gives humans courage ,power ,determination and reason to live and fight with all kind of tragedies and natural calamities .Without hope there would be no life on earth.

The life relies on the hope and world is full of its examples. Thousands of candidates appear in civil services exams every year but a few get allocation . Although knowing all this it is hope for allocation that compels them to compete and increase their morale and they try again and again. It was hope that let wright brothers to struggle for fly in airs and they made it after many failures. It was hope that let our great leader M.Ali Jinnah to struggle for a separate homeland for Muslims and he did it in the shape of Pakistan. So , it is hope that gives man courage and power to face all situations in every walk of life and doesn't let him die.
ana_p 27 / 81  
Hey Kashif,

This is the fact of our life. I love your essay. Its the best essay I ever read on life...:) Keep going..!!!

All the Best!!

Thanks.
OP kashifalvi 1 / 1  
Dear, thanks for the compliments.:)
Alicesh 3 / 4  
I liked it either :)
specially use of appropriate words
The only thing which keeps the pace of life going on is the hope.

It is the nucleus of all human traits that keep him alive.

Without hope the life ends, it is the main reason why people give up their life by suicides .

In the path of life there are moments when a person suffers different traumas and loses the peace and harmony of his life, but still he struggles for the good time only by having hope. ---Always put periods and all other punctuation marks right up against the last letter of the word or sentence. No space.

Life is not a bed of roses, rather a bed of thorns, and people spend their whole life in the hope for good times.

The life relies on the hope and the world is full of its examples.

Thousands of candidates appear in civil services exams every year but only a few get allocation.

It was hope that led our great leader M.Ali Jinnah to struggle for...

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Hope is the buoy of life