Hosting an international sporting competition is a beneficial chance for a country; true or false?

Truong Bao Long 1 / -  
Some people think that hosting an international sports event is good for the country, while some people think it is bad.

Discuss both views and state your opinion.

It is believed by some people that hosting an international sporting competition is a beneficial chance for a country, while from other points of view, these events pose a negative effect. In this essay, I will discuss both positions and give my opinion regarding this matter.

There are several reasons why hosting an international sporting event is good for a country. First of all, the hosting country will attract many visitors around the world to these events so this will bring benefits to the service industry of this country. Because, besides following sporting events, almost all visitors will spend their money to visit and experience famous traveling destinations, tourist services in the hosting country. In addition, hosting an international competition with a lot of tourists will help the hosting country broadcast their national image, especially their service industry to the world. Therefore, this will be a potential chance to develop the country's service industry and bring economical benefits to this country. Secondly, being the organization of sporting events will stimulate the pride of each individual to their country and being a positive promotion to help this country's athletes try their best to give the champion for their country.

On the other hand, organizing an international sporting event may make some drawbacks to the hosting country. First, hosting these events demand a country to pay a big amount of money to upgrade the infrastructure of their sport venue and other preparatory fees. Especially with some countries where the infrastructure of their sport venues are old, this will be a hard game among benefits and negative impacts. Secondly, the reception of a large number of foreign guests will lead to the risk of fraud, riff of prices to the foreign tourists so this issue can make a negative impression on tourists to the hosting country. Moreover, many tourists visit, environmental problems are also concerned due to the increased amount of waste.

In conclusion, becoming a hosting of national sporting events would bring both sides of effect to the hosting nation but I believe that the advantages will outweigh the disadvantages.

Please help me to check and estimate my essay thank you verymuch
The restated opinions must be presented as 2 stand-alone sentences. These separate sentences will allow the reader to better understand the individual nature of each pov. The witter must never fully depend on the use of commas in a paragraph for sentence formation. The over and incorrect use of the comma will result in GRA deductions. The comma use alone will not be useful in creating simple and complex sentences. However, it does always create a score lowering run-on presentation.

The writer neglected to present his personal openon in the first paragraph where it is used to score the comprehension skills of the writer. Repeating writing instructions are not a task 2 requirement. Directly indicating the writer opinion as the basis of the discussion or point of new is partof the scoring process.The examiner already knows what the discussion instructions are, there is no need to repeat it for his benefit. It will not help your score.

The word "because" is to be used as a conjunction or preposition. Due to the nature of the word usage, it cannot be used at the start of a sentence where no noun, adjective, verb, or interjection exists. This error is word usage will further lower the C + C and GRA scores of the examinee.

The writer has neglected to highlight the public and personal discussion points in his presentation. The reader and examiner cannot differentiate between the 2 in this writing, even as it was called for and specified in the writing instructions. The reader will be confused by this presentation format as it does not use the correct paragraph structure and pronoun representations in its writing.

* Contact me privately for scoring needs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Hosting an international sporting competition is a beneficial chance for a country; true or false?