TASK 1 - HOURS OF EXERCISE AND LEVEL OF ABSENTEEISM (based on a 2012 survey)

dynaranjani 27 / 24 18  
A breakdown of the information about time spent for exercising and the level of absenteeism in two different departments of large company based on a 2012 survey are presented in the bar chart and table. Overall, employees in both departments showed the same most preferable hours of working out. Additionally, the quantity of absenteeism in these distinct departments was unsteady.

By far most employees exercised between 5 and 10 hours in both departments. Having a gap by around 2%, the Birmingham department was higher than London one. However, rest of the categories showed some differences. Thirty-five percent of the employees in London department spent less than 5 hours in a gym, while other figure only halved. For two other figures, the Birmingham employees led the trend, but the most noticeable gap was seen in the third one, accounted for 15%.

Twice as many people in Birmingham department went to work than in London one, with 380 per thousand employees. But the quantity of absenteeism between 1-5 days a year in the London department was immensely higher than the other as it accounted for about 594 / 1000 workers. Surprisingly, the over 5-day time off work in former department was not quite as high as in the latter one.

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
...based on a 2012 survey areIS presented in the bar chart and table.

the Birmingham department was higher than London one .
Thirty-five percent of the employees...

Twice as many AS people in Birmingham department went to work than in London one, with 380 per thousand employees.
... department was immensely higher than the otherOTHERS as it accounted ...
Surprisingly, the over 5-day timePERIOD off work in former department ...

PLEASE ATTACH THE GRAPH!

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1 - HOURS OF EXERCISE AND LEVEL OF ABSENTEEISM (based on a 2012 survey)