My household chores is very boring

Ciocasino 1 / -  
I think I am similar to Alice because I also hate doing chores. I think it is so boring, repetitive and hard. Most chores are dirty, heavy, tiring and sweaty. And to be honest, I am pretty lazy, so I dislike doing chores. Moreover, I'm too busy with my studies, so I hardly ever do chores. However, I don't deny the benefits of chores. Doing chores can bring a lot of benefits to children. It teaches them life skill and help build their character. It also helps some people relax when they feel stressed. Now, I am trying to share housework with my mom because she does too much. Finally, although I hate doing chores, I will try to do more chores in the future.
I am not clear regarding what question the writer is trying to respond to in this statement. In fact, I do not even know who Alice is and why that person has to be mentioned in this writing. I do not see a connection between the character and the writer's reference to his own chores in the response. I believe this lack of connection has affected the clarity of the presentation and is the main reason for the confusion when a stranger reads this piece of writing. More of a connected backstory is required. In addition to that, the writer should also avoid using the conjunction "and" to start a sentence. As he should know from his English lessons, a sentence should never start with a conjunction as there are no discussion ideas to be connected at the start of a sentence.
jenny0601 2 / 2  
It teaches them life skill and helps
I think "life skill" should be in plural
Slyrae /  
There's a lot of repetition within the writing.
I think you can definitely find a synonym for "chores" instead of constantly repeating the same words over and over again. What kind of chores do you do now? Are there any other reasons why you personally decided to start doing chores? Do you have the same chores as Alice? Try to relate the paragraph to Alice more.

Hope it helped.

Home / Writing Feedback / My household chores is very boring