Hula dancing plays important function as an important aspect of Hawaiian culture.

dils 20 / 33 2  
Hula dancing plays important function as an aspect of Hawaiian culture. The origin of hula dancing has its roots in Hawaiian mythology. History suggested that formerly hula performed as part of ritual in honor of god or goddess. Traditionally, men and woman can perform this dance.

Hula is well-known dancing from Hawaiian culture, which catches the attention of many people around the world. Hula dancing still exists until this modern era with different touch from the ancient. The ancient hula relies on energetic movement, whereas the modern style is slower. This day, hula function move from ritual ceremony to form of entertainment. However, the transformation of hula is a way to maintain Hawaiian culture identity.
Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
Hi Dils, your writing is pretty good, I found only slightly mistake.

Hula is (put article "a" since Hula is the only one dancing you talk about) well-known dancing from ...

This day, hula function move from ritual ceremony ... ( you may write: Today, the function of hula dancing has turned to be a form of entertainment rather than a ritual)

Home / Writing Feedback / Hula dancing plays important function as an important aspect of Hawaiian culture.