Human cloning - is it moral or immoral?

abcdefgh 5 / 21 3  
The meaning of the humans cloning is that scientist creates the lab human. They copy the genetic real human, in the during process, they will make a human cloning who is the similar a real human on appearance. That topic is arguable. Proponent try to legalize it .opponent believe, it is immoral.

Some people support it, because the human cloning has beneficial and valuable for the world. Of course, their ideas are different. Some think, this technique assists to people who are in lists donor. When an organs goes bad, physician can replace bad organ with a healthy clone's organ. Some one considers, this technique would save endangered animals and plants. Some women have problem for pregnant. It helps them have a baby. It gets rid women of worry about a baby. Others think to employ it for endless life. If a member of their family would die, they can again see his alive.

Some people are against with the human cloning .they believes, scientists play rule of god and it is immoral. Some others believe, appearance of the colons human is the same with the real human, but they are different on the way of action, dealing the problem and memories.

However, scientists know what matters are in this technique. Advantage aspect of the cloning is that they would eradicate some disease on the genetic human and would improve cure of the disease and create a resistance for some disease. But, they are concerned on the same population who would be susceptible (vulnerable) for a infection disease to threats the same population. Scientists assume (suppose), the cloning make a life shorter. Because a clone's baby has been make on a genetic of older human.

In summaries, the human cloning is a heat discussion in the world. Some people think, GOD want that scientists are understood this technique .because he put us on the earth to grow and improve as the human being .otherwise, others believes, it is against the nature.

Scientist play main rule in this technique .the first, they must solve serious its issue then they allow to be used it. I agree it .if it only use for the medical.
Ownpudi 3 / 3 1  

Some people support it (be specific- state what the "it" is) , because the human cloning has beneficial and valuable for the world. Of course, their ideas are different. Some think, this technique assists to people who are in lists donor. When an organs goes bad, physicians can replace a bad organ with a healthy clone's organ. Some one considers (instead of saying this, try "The people who consider the cloning moral believe that") , this technique would save endangered animals and plants. (The next sentences are very poor English. I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but I would scrap them and reword your ideas from here until the end of this paragraph) Some women have problem for pregnant. It helps them have a baby. It gets rid women of worry about a baby. Others think to employ it for endless life. If a member of their family would die, they can again see his alive.

Some people are against human cloning. They believe that cloning makes , scientists play the role of god and that is immoral. Some others believe, appearance of the colons human is the same with the real human, but they are different on the way of action, dealing the problem and memories.

In conclusion , delete the "the" human cloning is a heated discussion in the world. Some people think, GOD want that scientists are understood this technique .because he put us on the earth to grow and improve as the human being .otherwise, others believes, it is against the nature.

You have a nice essay, in its ideas, but I'm not sure if English isn't your first language or not..
Hopefully some of my suggestions helped you!

Home / Writing Feedback / Human cloning - is it moral or immoral?