Human eagerness to purchasing unnecessary items; IELTS TASK 2.

nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
Many people buy products that they do not really need and replace old products with new ones unnecessarily. Why do people buy things they do not really need? Do you think this is a good thing?

A huge number of human being tends to spend their money for disbursing the de trop items replacing the previous ones. This occurred due to several reasons, and despite its positive side, I cannot say that it is good for the people to do it.

To begin with the causes of human eagerness to buy unnecessary items, these are the power of marketing and human's imitating personality. Mostly consumers' behavior is determined by marketing. The effective advertising will change the human's perception toward the products. It encourages them to remember several brands of the products and successfully reaches their emotion to buy those. Furthermore, the good designed marketing lures the consumers to be more appeal through the discount offered. For instance, a housewife disposed to buy a 50% discount vacuum cleaner although she already has it. In addition, personality trait, such as copying others, is also contributing to people's unnecessary purchasing. Copying others purchasing is considered as the way of people to fit in their society. Take iPhone as an example, some people in these days are likely purchasing iPhone because mostly of their friends have it. Therefore, marketing and copying others will enable the rising percentage of purchasing against unnecessary products.

Turning to the positive side, the non-essential disbursing will benefit the companies. It can improve and increase the number of companies' trading. However, I do believe that this is not good for people. It can deliver several drawbacks to humans' life, such as wasting money and increasing the humans' anxiety.

In conclusion, although the non-essential purchasing, caused by marketing and humans' imitating personality, benefits companies' sales, I can say it has more negative impacts on humans' life. The individuals should create the certain list for ranking their needs.
adeclara 5 / 6 1  

Pay attention with punctuation mark.
A huge number of human being tends to spend their money for disbursing the de trop items, replacing the previous ones. This occurred due to several reasons. Despite its positive side, I cannot say that it is good for the people to do it.

Home / Writing Feedback / Human eagerness to purchasing unnecessary items; IELTS TASK 2.