Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Human being inherently tends to experience different things in their entire life. Changing job

ssaallaamm 5 / 8 3  
Hey guys, after a long time I started preparing myself for the IELTS test again. Here is my first essay. I know it is not good at all, but I need your help to improve my writing skills.

Topic: Some people prefer to be in the same kind of job their entire life, but others like to change their jobs frequently. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Human being inherently tends to experience different things in their entire life. However, when it comes to a matter like job different viewpoints are appeared, so that some people become cautious and less likely to try different careers throughout their lives and the other group think in the opposite way. The question that goes through the mind is that what encourages a group of individuals to choose different professions, while others only stick to one job for a lifetime period.

The viewpoint of the people who prefer to have one career in life can be examined in terms of job security and professional skills. A person who spends years of his life on one job becomes highly skilful at that work undoubtedly. As a consequence, that person can secure his position, since he would be a reliable person for doing that specific job. As an example, an accountant who has a 30 year job experience can offer much higher quality jobs compared to a novice one.

Another group of people, however, have a high tendency to experience a wide range of professions. These people, who usually are adventurous, enjoy a life with changes and they cannot tolerate a monotonous lifestyle. Besides personality, broadening skills can be the other factor that plays a pivotal role in leading people to this path. For instance, a person who works as both electrical and computer engineers would have more job opportunities in comparison with an engineer who is expert in only one of these fields.

In conclusion, job security, personality and widening occupational abilities are the main elements that produce two split viewpoints of changing or not changing job throughout our life. In my personal opinion, trying different jobs would help us to discover our talents and potentials. Thus, I believe, a world where everyone could flourish his/her own instinctive talents would be much more advanced than the one where only cautious people with a routine lifestyle live.

Thanks in advance :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Human being inherently tends to experience different things in their entire life. Changing job