Can Human nature produce crimes?

silknguyen 2 / 5 2  
Many scientists believe that now we can study the behavior of a three-year-old child to see whether they will grow up to be criminals. To what extent do you think that human nature produces crimes? And how can we prevent children from growing up to be criminals?

In recent time, science has been significantly developed, especially in the research of human nature. By studying the behaviour of a three-year-old child, many scientists believe that it is possible to see whether children will become criminals in the future and they assume that crime is a product of human nature. In my opinion, I partly agree with this statement. In this essay, I will discuss several reasons to this issue and solutions which can prevent children from being criminals in the future.

To begin with, I think that human nature can produces crimes. Firstly, children act naturally in their ages; as a result, their actions reflect the truth. Also, in the first three year, children can learn very quickly and remember longer; therefore the information that they learned has an important influence on the formation of their characters, which is necessary to know what types of people they are and whether they grow up to be criminals. What is more, parents have a strong impact on children and children tend to behaviour like their parents. Consequently, if children grow up in criminal circumstances, they might be able to commit crimes. In this case, crime is a product of human nature. As a result, we need to pay attention to children when they grow up to educate them in the right way and realize changes in their behaviours early, which helps them to format good characters as well as avoid bad behaviours.

However, I also believe that social circumstances are the main reasons causing crimes. Children are still immature to aware their surrounding world and their behaviours are innocent to adapt to the changes in society. For examples, if a child lives in a poor family and they have to suffer starvation every day, they might rob or thieve to have food, which makes them commit crimes. This demonstrates the conclusion that social circumstances causes committing crimes. As a result, the government and society should care more and more about children's education and eliminate poverty to help children to have the good conditions for their growing up.

In conclusion, after considering carefully this statement, I believe that human nature difficultly produces crimes because education can change their human nature. As a consequently, if parents and teachers educate children in the right way, they can still develop well and become good people
In recent time, science has been significantly developed, especially in the research of human nature

....I feel you need a stronger hook.

By studying the behaviour of a three-year-old child, many scientists believe that it is possible to see whether children will become criminals in the future and they assume that crime is a product of human nature

... I dont find any connection between the first and the latter part of this sentence. :(

In this essay, I will discuss several reasons to this issue and solutions which can prevent children from being criminals in the future.

...
This is not nessary to say because it is implied.
You need to post this type of essays into writing feedback forum.
OP silknguyen 2 / 5 2  
Dumi! Many thanks! I am quite confused what type this essay belongs to. It seems to be opinion but also solutions! Is that mixed type? Can you give me an examples because I have not seen this types before! Thank you for your comment in detail.
I am quite confused what type this essay belongs to. It seems to be opinion but also solutions! Is that mixed type?

Well, the essays that are meant for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE and classroom assignments should be posted to Writing Feedback. Essays on Undergraduate Application prompts should be posted to Undergraduate essays.

Are you preparing for IELTS or TOEFL? Your topic sounds like that :)
OP silknguyen 2 / 5 2  
Oh yes!I am preparing for IELTS. I got it, I think you ask me for types including pros and cons, opinion, causes and solutions in IELTS! Your comment is very helpful. Thanks:D I hope to see more.

Home / Writing Feedback / Can Human nature produce crimes?