Human needs for farmland, housing and industry are more than saving land

wkp 1 / 1  
Contemporary, the human destroy forest, sea and mountain, more and more endangered animals can not back home. Saving land for endangered animals has been disappearing. People must improve his live quality, economic and development technology. However, I personally human needs for farmland housing and industry are more than saving land for endangered animals.

To begin with, people must improve his live quality. Good quality of life can improve people's initiative to work. For instance, people want buy an expensive bag that they must to work hard while people want buy a car that they must work harder than former. Improve live quality is to raise work condition of their initiative. If not human can not development.

In addition, the land use for agriculture, industry and accommodation benefits us for the sake of the advancing society. As technical develops, a small factory to change into a big factory. Twenty years ago, my father worked in a small factory ledge to city. Through study they increase technology that the factory to become a big enterprise while they need not more land to company. They decide that use these lands to safeguard endangered animals. Nowadays, increasing number of people to come here to look around and travel. Development technology can preferable to defend endangered animals. While endangered animals can not give us and themselves these benefit.

Finally, I think economic is the key of the reason to human needs for farmland, housing and industry are morn than saving land for endangered animals. Contemporary, the most people have themselves house, nevertheless have 15 percent least people can not live satisfying. Because the house very expensive. Such as Beijing, per square meter 5000 dollar of one house in center, live in ledge of city need per square meter 3000 dollar of house. Everyone must strive to themselves house. The endangered animal need not these, its can live everywhere.

Although I agree that human needs for farmland, housing and industry are morn than saving land for endangered animals. Now human predominant the animal on the earth, only human can protect endangered animal, can give them better environment.
Hi,

I feel that you are practising for TOEFL or IELTS. However,there are some serious grammer issues to which you should pay attention. There are lots of missing words in your sentences without which it is difficult to understand your idea. Also be careful when you use synonyms as they may give different impressions when used wrongly.

ContemporaryToday , thevarious human activitescause destruction ofdestroy forests , sea and mountain, and therebyincreasing the threat of having more and more endangered animals can not back home . Saving land for endangered animals has been disappearing. People must improve his theirlive quality of life , economic and development technologyical development. However, I personally feel that human needs for farmland, housing and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals.

To begin with, people must improve hislive quality .---------- people means a group of men or women. Therefore you cannot use the word his , because it refers to a man (singular). The correct word shoul be "their ".
OP wkp 1 / 1  
Thank you~You can help me fing my shortcoming.I will keep on studying English at my best
Dumi made a good correction here, especially at the beginning. Here is a way you could use "contemporary if you wanted to:
Contemporary society consists of humans that destroy the forests, seas and mountains, more and more endangered animals can not back home.

I think I like the way dumi did it, though, with "Today"

Saving The land that should be saved for endangered animals has been disappearing.

Do not use the word live here. Use "life." People must improve their life quality.

Or you can write: People must improve their quality of life. (This way is better)

This is good----> Good quality of life can improve people's initiative to work.
This is another great sentence: They decide that use these lands to safeguard endangered animals.

Finally, I think economic is the key ----This does not make sense.
Finally, I think manipulating economic factors is the key to improving the situation.

Now humans, as the dominant animals on the earth, are the only ones who can protect endangered animals and give them better environments.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Human needs for farmland, housing and industry are more than saving land