IELTS TASK 2: Human being sometimes spend lifetime in one place and live nomad.

RAJ57 3 / 1  
In the past, people usually stayed in one place throughout their life. These days, people often move around. They often live in several different places in their lifetime.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of both?

In the distant past, human being sometimes spend lifetime in one place. Nowadays, those often live in various places in their lifetime or they live nomad. There are have some benefit and disadvantages of both.

At first glance, that inhabitants living in place of birth had advantages such as they felt comfortable with environment and they are can socialize with neighbor it is make they are happy. However, human will have some problems if they did not move for example the place they were live does not develop, few places employment, they could not get a better job, inhabitants probably got bored easily.

On the other hand, some people move place to place in lifetime has benefit and disadvantages. The advantages people live nomads are, first of all, they can meet more friends, they have better job opportunities and they can learn new experience because one place and the other place have different situation. Many people live nomad they life better than inhabitants living in one place. In contrast, people live move place to place also have disadvantages. For instance, they rarely meet with their family, they difficult to adapt with new environment, and people usually complicated to manage their life like they have to prepare new house.

To sum up, Inhabitants live in one place or move place to place in lifetime it is the choice of every individual, because both of this have many advantages and disadvantages. They feel blissfully happy to stay at the same place or move to another place to get new experience.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
There are have some benefit benefit and disadvantages of both.

... and they are can can be socialize with neighbor it is make (must Noun + Adjective) they are happy.
Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
Okay radja allow me to try correct your writing...

There are have some benefit and disadvantages of bothThese fact should involve relevant thesis statement that which one do you prefer to encourage your reason.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: Human being sometimes spend lifetime in one place and live nomad.